48 : extra 3 : Siamese

Why are you wearing this? Zhan said. Yibo shy and said. "I lost bet with sehun ge........... He told me you are a beast............ But i was sure that you are a soft hearted person...........
So i build toy room for us..........But i think now it is for vain." With every word yibo flushed red.

Zhan enjoying the view. With a smirk he stares at yibo.

"Stop it zhan ge. Jiejieye told me that you are very soft person. " Yibo said with fake angry face.

Zhan lost appetite when he see beauty next to him. He stop digging food. And grasp yibo's hand. He sing him to get up. Yibo get up. Zhan pull him and take him in his lap. He place his head on yibo's shoulder. Yibo feel tickling sensation. Zhan feed him a spoon of cake. Yibo take it. But a little left on his lips.

" What will you prefer, angel or beast? " Zhan lick his lips. Yibo circle his hands on zhan's neck.

He whisper in his ear. "I think we never gonna need our toy room ever. "

Zhan smile ear to ear. And put hands on his neck. Slowly move down. On his back. "I think i like you without this." He open a button of his attire. His hand travel on fine back of yibo. He open next button which is place On waist. Zhan take off his gown and take yibo out of it. Yibo jump and place his legs on zhan waist to balance. Zhan take him in swimming pool.

After two rounds in swimming pool they try toy room. Yibo trying to awake. Zhan please him again and again. Until he beg for stop.

For next two days they lost in their heaven.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Zhan keep yibo on ninth cloud. If he try to wake up and get away from zhan. He face terrible consequences. Zhan slowly addicted with yibo.

Yibo who thought he is enough strong to face zhan, now he regret to provoked him.

Yizhan stay in Korea for next two months. Yibo is becoming more and More sensitive for zhan. Zhan always keep him aside.

They famous as xiao Siamese in corporate world. Everyone knows both zhan and yibo can't leave one another for ten minutes. Yizhan also accept this thing.

Sitting in zhan's lap, feeding yibo, share sweets, kissing, peeking are normal things for them. Every elder and younger used to it. They become a role model for lovers in no time. Everyone who knows yibo zhan start shipping them.

With the blessings of god Life going smooth with full of romance and love...........

💐💐💐💐💐thank you💐💐💐💐💐

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹The end🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I know i have short hand in English. Please forgive mistake. And enjoy the story. Thank you for supporting. Stay safe and enjoy reading with daily dose of our wang yibo and xiao zhan.

Hey turtles check out my another stories.