46 : extra : wedding night

And finally last ceremony they cut wedding cake.

(Don't like it then here is refreshment)

Then guest went back. And only family members are left. All the time yizhan being clingy on yibo. He is behaving like someone robbed his bobo if he move from him.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹💐💐💐🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Yibo and zhan left for their suit. But yizhan start crying from bottom of heart. Finally Carmen called them.

Zhan frown but yibo wink at his buddy. They played for some time. Then yizhan sleep between them. Zhan try to touch and convince yibo again and again but yizhan made his all wet dream in vain.

Next day baoshan and fengmian are visit to old xiao mansion. Carmen and qiren offered newly Wedded Couple to go for honeymoon. But they refused. Zhan have to much workload and yibo don't want to disturb him. Yizhan all ready busy with his all time favourite granny baoshan. So after breakfast yibo and zhan went to there mansion.

Zhan look after his office work and take leave for 2 days. Yibo on the other hand give instructions to all maid to does and don't. He take care of baoshan and fengmian who left after some hour with yizhan. Zhan and yibo bade them goodbye for settled issues in korea. They want baoshan live with them but she is adopted rular nature so she politely rejected them. As well as fengmian also don't want to live in china to create another issue in his family.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹💐💐💐🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

They take off and zhan give yibo a deep kiss in VIP room. Yibo push him. glare at him but don't want to spoil his mood or create unnecessary regret between them.

They reach home zhan walk towards his bedroom and take shower. Yibo went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Zhan waiting for yibo but he didn't come. So he decided to look for him. When he reach at sitting room he found that nobody is there. Maid and servant also not present. Yibo is missing also. He look in kitchen but its also quiet. He went to the garden but nobody is present there. He walk to the main gate he found that security guards are present. He inquired for yibo. They said they don't know about second master. But all maids and servant leave the place after doing their work and have seven days of Holliday. There in no another entrance in the mansion so zhan went back to house. There is so many rooms in mansion. Zhan also didn't know how many are there. He didn't have enough time to check all over. He reach to their bedroom in search of yibo. Now he is roaming around house more than an hour he is quietly disturbed. He found a envelop on his table.

"Happy honeymoon. "

He open it and found key. He didn't know where the keys belongs to. He is irritated by all this things. Frist of all yibo is missing. And nobody knows where is he. Then all servant are gone. He looked at the key. It seem like a door lock key. He again looking at every room for finding yibo. He try to call him but not response.