4 : Marrige proposal

Wang Qiren is getting frustrated in his office. 'Xiao industry is acquired by Sean group of companies' this headline move around his head. He fill suffocated. How came that he thought. 'He is a child i never gave a glance and now he is become my headache.' As he think and worry about wang industry and his future. he felt dizzy and try to balance but faint after struggle of some moment.
As soon as Carmen reach to Qiren she try to comfort him. When she get information about her husband's frustration, she chuckled and laughs. Qiren questioned her why she behaving like a child when he is near to death now. As soon as madam wang calm down she tell him that zhan never hate him.

"He is always want to be part of our family. He always follow Wang Qiren and thats why he is so successful."

Zhan look a father figure in Qiren but Qiren always neglect him so he decided to be a capable person who can get attention of wangs and family's.

After hearing this Soothing words of madam wang Qiren decided to meet zhan. He wants to know what are the further plans of Zhan. Did he want to acquire Wang industry also.

After a week at Xiao Zhan's office
Zhan smile ear to ear when his would be father in low's assistant call his secretary for appointment. He is always down to earth man he never handle people carelessly. But his cold aura and sharp gaze are impossible to reach. He is keep in distance from commoners. So it is quite possible to see Zhan and communicate with him. He is a very busy person so no one accept madam wang can talk with him without permission.
When Zhan aware of an appointment with Mr Wang Qiren. he is eagerly waiting for Mr Qiren. When Mr Qiren arrived they literally speechless by seeing Mr Xiao Zhan.

Zhan looks so handsome and dashing

Qiren never thought that zhan is that much affected him. He is gentleman, as well as the one of the most richest person in china. His business strategy are also very impressive. Qiren fascinated by Zhan's attitude, his looks his behaviour. He regretted his behaviour towards zhan at his young age and feel sorry for that. Zhan observe Mr Qiren and feel good that he is preparing for this movement for last 15 years. When he left from Wang mansion he try to be better. In fact he try to be best. Because some day his father figure must be proud on him.

Mr Qiren is very happy by seeing Zhan. He feel relaxed after knowing that Zhan have never plan to takeover Wang industry. He is also takeover Xiao industry to take good care of it. He give financial support to Xiao industry to survive. Because after fengmian death it is not possible to survive for Xiao industry. Madam Yu is not capable  to  handle whole industry. And zhao cheng is a young boy who haven't experience about business. So he takeovers his company and revives it.

At night when Wang family together for dinner, Qiren continuously talk about Xiao Zhan. Madam wang smile after seeing her husband's childish behaviour. Suddenly Qiren told i want zhan as my son in low. Other are chocked afer hearing that. As madam wang expect she is ready to talk about that but firstly they want to confirm it from ziyi. They both looked at ziyi about her opinion.

Ziyi think a little and said, "as you think mom dad"

Carmen wants to know is ziyi like someone or not they directly ask her if she want to reject this proposal they are ok with it. But ziyi said she wants to meet Xiao zhan first if she like him then they can proceed.

Carmen and Qiren are really happy after get that reply from their lovely daughter. Suddenly they both start shedding tears. Qiren is worry after his daughter leave suddenly. And carmen is happy because her promise is going to complete.