11 : The end

Days passed, nothing is changed. Emptiness killing Zhan. Although yizhan loves him very much but he never have a special person in his life who loves him as a human. He become a cold, working robot. His employees touch to death by his one glare. But his eyes are always empty.
Yizhan also need care and pamper. Zhan is pissed of between office and yizhan. One day he literally faint down. Secretary cheng xiao rushed towards him. Zhan hospitalized for two days. Madam Wang is reached to visit him. She felt very sorry for him. She suggest zhan to move on give second chance to life. But zhan is one women man. He said when I kissed ziyi, I give my heart and soul even my life to her. I never forgot that kiss. I can live like that until the end. It is better that i give attention to yizhan. He deserves more. I don't want that he suffer like me. I will never give a miserable life to him.

Madam wang: At least you need a vacation zhan.

Zhan: i have a lot of work here. Yizhan also needs me.

Madam wang: you can carry him with you. And don't worry about business. I will take care of it. If their is an emergency i will call you.

Zhan: no one fill empty heart mother.

Madam wang: yes a mother can fill your emptiness. You know i am hiding baoshan from years. Yu want to kill her. But when i realizes that i hide her from all world. Even you also not allowed to contact her. She is very happy towards you. I will give you address. You have to visit her.

This time zhan can't disagree his mother.....

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Korea(somewhere in countryside)

Zhan reach to given address With yizhan. Boushan is very happy to seeing zhan and his grandson. Zhan feel relief somehow. He is a grown up man and it is a awkward moment for him to be close with his mommy again. But baoshan noticed zhan awkwardness and give some time to adjust him. Zhan is always a hardworking person. He is helping now his mommy. But his eyes always looks empty. Boushan knows Zhan's situation. But no one can hill zhan's heart.

One day there is a shooting near sea side yizhan wants to see it. Zhan and baoshan never let their little devil alone. It is a small commercial. And director wants some children in shoot. One of a crew member request baoshan to take yizhan with them. Baoshan admit it. After some time zhan went to see yizhan. He is playing with on of the crew member.

Zhall called him

Zhall called him. "Hey cub come here, time to eat lunch" That person kept down yizhan and he ran towards his father. Zhan looks at him and smile. After having lunch the trio come back to the home.

Yizhan continuesly talking about bobo. Zhan thinks the boy who take yizhan, was bobo may be he bacame friends. Yizhan says bobo is going to seaside tonight. There is a party. I also want to go there. Zhan not allow him but promise for next day visit bobo. Yizhan smile like a bunny and went to slip. He loves his new grandma and clingy with her always.

At night zhan try to sleep but the music from seaside disturbed him. He decided to walk near seaside. And silently walked out......