29 : evil 2

Zhan called Mr Lam his security chief. He tresses madam yu's destination. He called his bodyguards to fallow the location. Yibo impressed at zhan's moves. Within half hour they find out the abundant house.

Yibo rushed towards nanny. Zhan the other hand start finding yizhan. One of the Bodyguard take nanny to hospital.

Zhan reach their. He saw madam yu sitting on the chair and scolding yizhan. The child on his knees.  Frightened. Eyes cheecks are swollen. Tears tresses are visible. His heart broke in pieces. First off all zhan hug yizhan tightly. Assured him. Then handover him to yibo. Yizhan tightly hug yibo. Zhan slapped madam yu. Madam yu fall back.

She fiercely barked on him, "You lowborn, filthy outsider, stick us like a leech. You know how it is hard to swallow that you are ruling us. The wangs and Xiaos are born rich peoples. We have blue blood. The leech like you first try to fall ziyi for you. When it not works then your filthy hands try to snatch my yibo. He is my pure heart boy doesn't know about your intentions. You could never give him what he deserves. You are a beggar and always be a beggar. You will never become a part of our family."

Yibo wants to interrupt but now it's time to zhan  defend himself. Always madam wang stands for zhan. Zhan never try to fight for him. But this time madam yu insulated his child. Its unbearable.

Zhan shouted from his lungs. "Shut your mouth. You the another one. You are not made for Mr Xiao. He died because of you. You are not worthy to blame me and my son. This sean industry belongs to me. I set it up. I work hard for it. You are not eligible to run your Xaio industry, that's why I bought it. But it's my mistake, i never takeover it. I do it for you because i always think that you are my family. But it's over now. I will not forgive you. What are you doing with my son. Its better you apologize him right now."

Zhan was very angry. He was imitating fire. Madam yu was. Frightened from him. She immediately said sorry to yibo. Didn't dare to look at zhan. She was naw aware of that she can't handle angry zhan. Yibo take situation in his control. He already send nanny to hospital. And now he successfully calm down yizhan.

Madam yu escape from their by deception. He tell her bodyguards to erase all evidence.

Zhan is not ready to forgive her. But yibo console him. They are back to the mansion.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Their is a problem i can't count my word. Sorry for inconvenience.