45 : Wedding speech

After dance zhan and yibo join guests in 15 minutes.

First zhan stand up for wedding speech.

"May i have your attention please, today i am introduced you most handsome man in world. My beloved husband. Wang yibo. Love of my life. ...." Zhan pause." I worked very hard to achieve success. God blessed me with wealth and my bundle of joy yizhan. Before he came to my life i never feel what love is. But now i can say he is my love, my life my everything." Zhan look at yibo "thank you for being my life my love".

People cheers for him. Then yibo stand up,
" You are always welcome my love. I am very happy that god give me a chance to serve you. My life become completed with you. You give me a hope to live. And my buddy (looks at yizhan) i will try to become a perfect mother for you. "

All clap for him. Then Carmen wang stand up to give wedding speech.
" I know zhan when he was just seven years old. He became my first son. My first priority. He never disobey me. I am grateful to having world's best son in low. "

People tossed for her speech. Then qiren wang stand up.
"I know zhan is the best. He achieve all his success by own. I pray may god give all happiness, health and strength to newly wedded couple. "

People cheers. Then baoshan stand up " I am very sorry zhan i cant took care care of you before. But i dearly thank to Carmen for grow up my son very successful man."

Ziyi, cheng, xuan, jiyang give speech and appreciate newly wedded couple.

Finally fengmian stand up " I am xiao fengmian. You know me very well. (People start gossiping, madam yu clinch fist tight) xiao zhan is my frist son. (Fengmian stop.)

Zhan's smile vanished. All kept silence. Zhan want to get away from there but yibo stops him.

Wang elder control verge of crying. Fengmian continue. " I and baoshan know each other from college. We are in love but never confessed. When i married to yu and have a horrible accident. I lost memories. Live with monks. Yu took care of my business as well as cheng. I am really happy for that. When i regain my memories. I found myself in Korea.

Destiny played game and i am working as a servant with baoshan. Slowly slowly i recover from my memory loss. But i cant dare to face all my lovely people. But as you know now i am here. And i am really sorry for what i do in past. "

Junior are stunned by sudden shock. But yu somehow convinced because she easily believe that fengmian dead. And lost business. But zhan support her always. Even baoshan is not accused her. Let fengmian go for her. Somehow she feel guilty for what she done with his own children. And yibo looks very happy with his husband. A small smile apear on her lips. Tears form in eyes. She forgot everything and stand up. " I am sorry for earlier what i done with you baoshan" She speek. Everyone look at her. Carmen, qiren, baoshan feel relaxed by her statement.

Finally with some sorrow, some happiness, some bitter sweet incidence, zhan and yibo married legally.