7 : Tornado

Three years later........

Sean group of companies spread world wide. Xiao Zhan became multimillionaire now. Wealth never goes alone he is the busiest person now. So many time even ziyi did not saw him for weeks. Their relationship face so many circumstances now.
One day Zhan come to madam wang and declares that he wants to divorced ziyi. Madam wang surprise about their decision.

Madam wang: Zhan what are you saying? Is ziyi knows that. You both never fight against each other. We see you are a happy couple. I know you are busy in your work nowadays. But, i am sure ziyi doesn't want it.

Zhan: mother we discussed already. Our relationship didn't workout last longer it is better that we separate and discover our own happiness.

Madam wang: but you never hurt her and she also respect you. We saw you. She is very caring and loving wife. also took good care of yizhan Then why is this divorce......

Zhan: yes she is but is is not the same thing. Our relationship is lack of love. So we decided to take a break.

Madam wang: what is break zhan i will not expect it from you. Your world is around ziyi and yizhan(son of zhan) . if the doesn't understand this I will console her.

Zhan: i know it. It is very hard for me to live without ziyi, but ziyi needs something else. it is best decision at this moment.

Madam wang: what else zhan? Do you have any affaire with someone or does ziyi like another man?

Zhan: yes mother. ziyi love zhou cheng. And i don't want to separate them.

Madam wang: when it started and why are so cool about that zhan.

Zhan: i think we never love each other mother. Ziyi deserve a happiness and care. I never gave it to her.

Madam wang: i know you zhan. How much you love ziyi. But now you want to be seperate, and what about yizhan? will he live without you?

Zhan: I will take care of my son. he is my life I just want to free ziyi.

Madam wang: what!....
you decided it already? then why are you come to me? go and do what you what you want.

Zhan left. No one discuss about that lately. After one year ziyi married to zhou change. Zhan's stepbrother. Mr and Mrs wang are not agree for this marriage but zhan console and convinced them. finally they agree for it. The tornado of zhan life become settle a bit. He used to live a single life again.....