9 : Setteld dust

It is more than five years passed. I married ziyi then divorced her two years ago. I always thought that ziyi is not ready for sudden marriage. When she agreed for marriage we both are very happy but when we return from honeymoon ziyi's behavior tern change upside down. I don't know what happened with her, but she never allow to touch me again. I think it was about pregnency but after delivery she never slept with me. I am very busy in my work so its rear to we have time together. She is quite silent person so i never bother her. She is happy with yizhan so i think we take our relationship next after ziyi used to it.

Two years back i won CEO of the year award and a magazine owner asked me for an interview. it is about my personal life. I told ziyi about interview. At first she looks like she see her death but then she agreed for that. This meeting pursued in a hotel of mine and here is there the manager welcome us. Interview goes smoothly after that the interviewer ask us about a photo for posing for photo eventually I kept hand on her waist she froze at the spot. I don't know what going on? I can confront her and drive back to home after changing when I look for the at her bedroom I saw no one is present there while after I hear it water drained out so I went to look at bathroom I saw ziyi sitting in shower and rubbed her skin where I touched I feel pain in my heart. what is going on? She didn't like my touch. Come on God she gave birth to my child and how this come ?she irritated by me? She looked at me her eyes were staring at me she never spoke what she want i give her all of she required but why she is like puzzle to me? She is always free for telling me what she want but she never try it. I feel dizzy i went to my room. Next day i told ziyi that we are going to our beach house where our marrige was held.
I ask ziyi what she want from me? She hesitate first but after half an hour of consoling she just uttar "i love cheng" What!!!!!! My world turns upside down. She loves cheng my bother she never told me. Even i never try to find this out. I think thats why cheng never told about his marriage. Even madam yu also know about that. I always fill a coldness in ziyi's touch. Now i know why she never allow to touch me. I asked her since when this affair is going on. She looks at me with tears in eyes. And said cheng never proposed her. I thought my head is spinning hard. "Then why are you waiting for him". I asked in harsh voice. Ziyi murmured "he can never love any other girl in his life" At that time i am realy doesn't fill my emotion what i cry hard or laugh at my situation. I have a boy, his mother never loved me. And in love with my step brother. Who never confessed her.

But after all this mess i finally decided to divorce ziyi. I always think that i can live in the memories with my frist kiss at marriage. Ziyi need to move on, cheng never have courage to face Mr Qiren so i convinced mother and Mr Qiren. They hesitate frist but after my consolation they agreed for marriage.

Now its over i become alone again. Ziyi and mother took care of yizhan but i am not satisfy about that cheng will never become a dad of yizhan. I thought about that. I don't want my baby also suffer from these neglect it fill like a orphan in crowd.

I take responsibility of yizhan and give freedom to ziyi.

All dust settles. I used to it i try hard for give yizhan proper attention. He is very clingy towords me. Life is going smooth again. I know with some deficulties.