27 : It works

'It works'. Yibo smirks. I think it's time to next step.

At noon

Zhan busy with his work. Yibo non stop stared him. Zhan fill it but ignore.

"What wood you like to eat for lunch " Said zhan

'You' yibo thinks. "Anything" He said y, just land from imagination cloud.

"I think i have to cook pedigree for you", said zhan

But i want to eat more interesting, said yibo. Again dive in clouds.

Zhan smiled. Yibo return to earth. And said, "I want to learn cooking. Xu ma told me she will teach me."

Zhan said, "ok"

Yibo pout

Zhan said "you want to join me"

Yibo nodded, his eyes full of sparkles

At kitchen zhan is chopping veggies. Yibo again stare him. Zhan is happy because He is with yibo but nerves from continues starring.

Finally they eat together

Yibo again stare him. Zhan smile and stare him back.

"How much you pay for talk? " Said yibo

Zhan smiles.

"You want something"? Said zhan

"Yes, gossip" said yibo

Zhan said "i am bad at it. i love to think and read. But doesn't like to much talking "

Yibo said, "why are you spending time with me."

Zhan said, "mother(madam wang) tell me relationship needs time. When i was with ziyi. I am busy so we didn't spend time together. Thats why our relationship ends."

"You like  her" said yibo

"She was my wife. Mother of yizhan." Said zhan

"That's not my question." Said yibo.

"I never hate her" Said zhan

"Do you like her romantically? " Asked yibo

"When i was with her i don't know about that" Said zhan

"And how about me? " Said yibo.

"I think i need time" said zhan

Yibo smirks and start his phone recording, ' thank you. ........yibo for being a part of my life..........thank you very much.......I think I love you. .........before that night I think I am a straight man. ........(sigh).....but now I can proudly say I love you I am gay for you. ........ I want you more and more but when next night I try those girls costume.......,..I feel very bad. ......... I am not comfortable to be bottom.               will you be my bottomdo you think on that day full day I search about gay relationship.         .............. so many things that I never think.........I knew on that day I was curious about being a girl. How it feels. I think you like to be top.  so I decided to be bottom.       but I'm not born for to be  bottom will you be my bottom please.'

Zhan paled.

Yibo in angry but serious face asked, "who teach you, This type of fucking confession."

"I confess you five years back. This time i am asking for more. " Zhan said sincerely.

Yibo pressed his lips to stop laughing. Zhan looking at yibo.  The room filled with tremendous sounds of laughter.

ice between them melting slowly at least they become  friends

"You are crazy" Said yibo

Zhan smiled.

"You wanna see a movie with me? " Asked zhan.

"Are you asking for a movie date? " yibo teasing zhan.

"Why not?  We can take it as you want. " zhan teasing him back.

Suddenly yibo's phone rings.  And his expression changed.