34 : jealousy

All people are going to the lake. The main photographer adjust their position. Click some photos. Madam wang and yizhan selected some of them. Photographer and his assistant are busy to make different poses to click the best photo. Zhan noticed that the assistant is trying to touch yibo. Yibo feeling uncomfortable. But ignore it.

Painter is also reach their. Madam wang and yizhan are busy with him. Yizhan is so excited for his gift.
After photoshoot they order coffee. Assistant again looking yibo with lust. Zhan lift up yibo on his shoulder. Yibo try to refuse but all in vain. Zhan said to the photographer. "Pack up all this and fired this man."
Photographer obey immediately.

At bedroom.

Zhan throw yibo on bed. Yibo pleading him for let him go. But he is deaf now. Yibo trembling in fear. Zhan tear his shirt. Yibo close his eyes with all force. He know what happened next. He try to call mother and yizhan but they are so far from them. Zhan capture his lips. To stop his voice. Yibo faint after some struggle.

Zhan who is busy with eating him. Notice that yibo doesn't responding. He regain conscious. Zhan take him in embrace and hug him tightly. Kiss his forehead. After some time yibo back to his senses. He found him in zhan's embrace. Zhan was sleeping. Yibo try to get up.

Zhan who was not actually sleeping. Get up and sit near yibo. Yibo want to run away from their but can't just sit properly. Zhan help him to sit.

"Why are you avoiding me" Said zhan.

Yibo didn't respond.

Zhan said, "you don't want to marey on me? "

Yibo look up in zhan eyes then look down again and said, "we married already"

Zhan relaxed. He is very happy with yibo.

"Then why you behaving like a stupid? " Said zhan.

"It's more painful than i thought, i don't want it again" Yibo said hardly control his tears.

"You don't like it? " Said zhan

"I don't know. Sehun gege is also a gay but he is happy." Said yibo tears fall. And start sobbing.

Zhan hug him. Cherish his back. Yibo relaxed.

"If you don't want then we live like friends or if you want you can top."
Said zhan.

Yibo remember past incident. Then said, " I don't want to be top, but you lost your control last time."

Zhan kissed him very gently. Yibo responded. Zhan continue cherishing. Zhan peak yibo's lips. Then give butterfly kisses all over his face and neck.

🔞

"It's tickles" Yibo said and giggle. Zhan suck his nipples. Yibo feel happy. Zhan give him what he want. Slowly zhan remove his pant. And grasped his crouch. Lock yibo's lips before he refused. Yibo is in heaven now. Zhan continue sucking. Suck his crouch until he cum. Yibo also fallow zhan he gave him best blowjob in his life.

"Can we stop here? " Said zhan.

Yibo is not satisfied with this. He can't decide what to say. Zhan get up. But yibo catch his hand.

"Please don't go" Said yibo.

"If i can't control, i will harm you again. " Zhan murmured.

"I trust you" Said yibo.

Zhan collapse on yibo. Yibo catch him and give him a warm hug. Zhan remove his clothes. And sat between his legs. Yibo hesitate. Zhan give number of kisses on his thighs. When yibo ready for next move. He take lub from drawer. Yibo close his eyes again.

Zhan stop. Yibo open his eyes when he doesn't feel anything. Zhan smile at him. Hovered him and give him a passionate kiss. Yibo feel it. Zhan lick his earlobe and said "relax"

This word works like a chanting on yibo. Zhan feel it. And take a next move. He massages his hole. Give time him to adjust. Yibo smiling ear to ear with moaning mess. Zhan give him what he deserves.

But after five minutes. Yibo lost his control. And demand for more and more. It is very difficult for zhan. To complete his demands. Without looseing control......