18 : Thunderstorm

At wang mention, Madam wang busy with yizhan. He is here because zhan can't give a proper time to him. Although zhan love his son very much but he is always busy with his office work. Yizhan is a cute boy. But he is shy also. He can't speak more than three words at a time.

                  Mr Wang is in study. When the Wang family heard about yibo is arriving for dinner. Mr and Mrs wang are very happy. They welcomed him. Yibo gossiping with his parents. They all are very happy. But it is peace before strom. Because zhan is also coming for dinner. At the dinner yibo and zhan are at another world. They are feeling very shy. Both are blushing. A little awkwardness filled in the environment. Mr Wang talking about business, after that they began to speak about yibo's  hard work and now he want that yibo might be joining their business. Dinner over and maids clear the table and serve dessert.

Mr Wang : what is your opinion about that zhan, yibo want to do his dancing career but i am growing old. My business need him. "

"One day he have to take care of this. So be responsible and join our business" he told to yibo.

Zhan about to speak, yibo cut him. " I am not ready for takeover our business, but if you want to retire then handover it to my husband. " And he looked at zhan. All of the left members get a thunderstorm.

Situation is that they all are looking each other but no one dare to uttar a word. Zhan hang his head down. Mr and Mrs Wang trying to recover. 

After a while madam wang scold them. If you both are already married then take of your child and get out of here right now.

Discussion over.....

Zhan and yibo take yizhan and packed laggege of yibo. And they move out.

Mr Wang still in dense.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

At zhan's house...
Yizhan is sleeping peacefully. Zhan place him on his bed. Yibo just follow him every where. Zhan didn't speak anything since they moved out. Zhan's house is not as big as wang mention but it is sufficient for him. He showed yibo to guest room. Because it is really fast to let him enter in bed.

* Mature content* please skip if you Uncomfortable

Zhan guide yibo to guest room. Yibo just follow him. Zhan showing him where is bathroom or wardrobe or things he needed yibo follow him. Zhan suddenly turn around and bumps on yibo. Yibo lost his balance. Before he touch ground zhan try to catch him. And yibo hold zhan for support. But they both lost balance and zhan fell on bed. Now zhan is over yibo. Their bodies collide with each other.

They looked at each other's eyes. Just few centimeter apart. Yibo turn red in embarrassment. He is try to move but zhan in another world he imagine yibo when he dance seductively. Zhan block him and feel his warmth. He stare directly in yibo's eyes and said "can I? " Yibo didn't reply but he close his eyes. Zhan touch his lip. Softly yibo feel the tenderness. Zhan began to move his lips and yibo follow him. This is first kiss after wedding.

Yibo drop a tear and zhan noticed it

Yibo drop a tear and zhan noticed it. He swipe it with his pointy nose. Yibo sneak out his hands and place on zhan's back. He continue moving and finally hug him tight. Zhan smirk. He cherish yibo's chicks, his nose. Zhan feel yibo's facial features. Zhan tickle yibo's nose with him. Heavy breath are fanning on their faces. Zhan sniff yibo's scent. He feel something ignite in his body. He capture yibo's lips again but this time he is very hungry. Yibo feel the sensation. Their lips and hands track the rhythm.

Zhan trying to stand up without breaking  kiss

Zhan trying to stand up without breaking  kiss. His hand is in yibo's tee. Roaming here and there. He pull yibo up and place on bed. Remove his own shirt. His fingers playing with yibo's buds. His formed ab's. Yibo reach at his belt and unbuckle it. Zhan follow the same. Slowly removing clothes they didn't break their kiss. Zhan pampering yibo's body. Yibo both grasp thier cock at a time and start jerking. Zhan feel the sensation. After a while they come randomly. They both panting hard. Yibo close his eyes. Yibo wants more but suddenly zhan stand up and take a towel. He just run from there.
Yibo blushing hard.