3 : Being a part of wangs

Xiao zhan is a very polite child. He know his mother is in pain so when she said to zhan that she will handover zhan to her childhood friend. She will take care of zhan onwards. Zhan is nervous but he promise her mom to be good boy and always follow her mothers friend. He also call him mommy. Carmen is very lovely as well as strict lady. She is known as madam wang. Zhan is his one of favorite child.

Living in wang mansion is quite surprising for zhan he live in a rental apartment with her mom and as zhan acknowledge of surrounding they always suffering from lack of money. They seems to poor. Living in reach family with so many maids and servant is quite different. Zhan try to be friendly with them but as those servant knows Qiren didn't like this child they neglect him never serve him properly.

As known as Wang Qiren is also a strict person. It is very hard for carman to take care of her own family. Her children ziyi and yibo. Ziyi is 4 years old that time and yibo is a new born. Taking care of her child and give time to husband also business. And give a proper attention to new responsibility is very hard for her. Qiren did not like this unknown new family member so he keep distance between zhan and their children. Also neglected zhan as possible to him.

After struggle of four years carmen finally decided to send zhan to hostel. Zhan is just 10 years old and doesn't know about outer world. But it is very hard for him to live in same roof without any attention. Day by day zhan look devastated. He looks for love but never receive a attention, madam wang is very kind for him but after some year he was give up and ask madam wang for send him to hostel.

Madam wang felt little bit helpless but this is better for her family and also for zhan future. Because after every family gathering she have to face lots of bombarding related to zhan. They hurt zhan mentally and emotionally. Zhan never complain about that but when he see his mommy cry secretly. And upset after every question. He try to relieve her. But after some time he feels that he is the reason of her mother's crying he decided to give up and move on.

After that zhan never come to wang mansion. He always live in hostel. Madam wang provide him all necessaries. He live with his friends during vacation. He work hard for get better education. And starts a small businesses under madam Wang's instruction. Madam wang also always keep a eye on zhan she always visit zhan. Took care of his necessaries. She always told zhan to think about future. He is her future son in low. And be capable for it. So zhan start his business with the help of madam wang and his friends.

Before complete his education zhan is known as a capable industrialist. He is rival of wang and xiao corporation. His quite nature is turn in to cold aura. He known as cold blooded successor of china. At the age of 23 he takeover all xiao industry. But he never change it in to sean empire. He knows his father's heritage property. He looks after his step mother Madam yu and his step brother zhuo cheng. But never reviled his real identity.