19 : Promise fulfilled - 2

Next morning yibo receive a massage' good morning cub, come to meet me *** cafe at 1 pm'

Yibo smiled and reply  'got it'

After bath yibo come down stairs. Zhan is ready with yizhan. They about to start breakfast. Yibo come and join them. Zhan is silent. Yibo surprised. After night activity. They must be become at least friendly, yibo expected. But zhan is in another world now.

He try to tease zhan, "Mr Xiao have you slept well?" Yibo asked.

Zhan choked. His eyes become wide. The maids also noticed it.

Yizhan interrupt them. "Bobo, live with us?"
Zhan got that this is the one yizhan fascinated about. He laugh internally.

'Yes of course, my little cub' replied yibo.

Zhan about to talk something but his secretary interrupts them. Yizhan is being late for his preschool so yibo take him to car. He peak a kiss from his forehead and send him to the school. When yibo back to the house, he saw secretary cheng xiao is wear over exposed cloths. And sitting in front of zhan. zhan didn't even looking at her. Yibo came and sit near zhan. He is watching what is going between employee and boss. When he conform that zhan is not interested in that women. But she trying hard. He get up and want to go his room. Cheng xiao also get up and start to talk him. She trying to hit on  him. Yibo look at her disgustingly. And smirks.
He turn towards zhan and lift up his head. Bend it back and settle his lips on zhan's lips then lick his adam apple and again touch zhan's lips with his adam apple.

"Bye love" said yibo

"Bye love" said yibo. Cheng xiao is in shock and  as well as zhan . Yibo smiled ear to ear and walk upstairs. Zhan come back to earth and continue his work but cheng xiao doesn't recover from shock. Zhan tap her and she literally run from there. Zhan somehow feel reliefs. He think what a jealous cocoon i found. He  left for office afterwards.

At cafe

Madam wang waiting for yibo. Yibo came with wide smile.

"You are walk steady. What happened." Madam wang inquired.

"Mom"Yibo try to not  blushing. But his ears turn red like tomato.

"I never imagine you as bottom cub." Madam wang continue teasing.

"Mom are you crazy? " Yibo try to stop mother.

"What happened? zhan didn't take your virginity yet?" Madam wang said.

"Mom will you stop or  i am leaving right now. " Yibo replied.

"Ok ok come to the point. When you both get married? " Madam wang asked in a series face.

Yibo told her full story. Madam wang confused a little. "That means ziyi never married with zhan but now for our society you both are also unmarried. That means you have to marry with him  ones again. "

"Why mom we just stay like that cause we are already married" Said yibo

"You know cub cheng xiao is a gossip queen. Your morning kiss is breaking news of page 3 today. " Madam wang winks.

"Wtf! is dad agree for that? " Yibo said.

"Your dad is lunatic, but i can tame him easily." Madam wang said proudly. "He love zhan and he is forward person. Although he never thought that you will married already. But now i can convince him. So don't worry about him"

"Ok then when we  marrying again? " Yibo said in cool voice.

Madam wang choked. " You are much in hurry son" She said

"Oh mom i am waiting for five years and still waiting." Said yibo. A bit sadness spead on his face.

Madam wang capture it. "What bother you cub?"She said

"Mom i think zhan is not ready for this relationship. " Yibo said.

Madam wang hummed. "Look cub zhan is very quiet person. He didn't talk what he want. He is shy to express his feelings. You are the one who will open him up. Just pamper him and give him love as possible as you can. He will definitely loves you back. He is very talkative and cute when i brought him home but his childhood was full of bad memories. Because of our family. So be the best husband and give him what he deserves. "

"I will try my best mom" Said yibo with confidence.