16 : Calm down

Zhan reached at car. He is trying to control yibo. But yibo is at cloud nine that time. He just moving his body on rhythm. He trying to touch zhan here and there trying to seduce zhan. Zhan trying to calm down yibo. He is put yibo on passenger seat. And went for driving. He buckle seat belt. Yibo is all mess now. He trying to unbuttoned his shirt. Zhan looked at his bare chest, his eyes move down on yibo's formed body. His ab's, yibo sweating hard, sweat drops running down from his forehead to his fair porcelain cheeks. From his pointed chin to down on his neckline. Zhan gulps hard and try to move his sight to drive. He can't  concentrate on driving.

              Zhan is fighting with his emotions. Did he really want to be a gay? Or he want to stay with yibo or just move on and forgot yibo.  Yibo is damm sexy and beautiful. He just can't thought someone else touch yibo. Make love with him. Although zhan is not ready for gay relationship. But he can not let yibo go. He want him but don't want to accept his sexual orientation. He never feel about boys but he feel about yibo. He is more beautiful than any girl.

              Zhan feel devasteted. He try to calm down his emotions as well as yibo. Yibo continue striping. Zhan get his blind fold clothe and tie his hands. Yibo try to remove knot with his teeth. Zhan skip his heartbeat again. He lost his breath. Zhan press break....

Ahh... Yibo moan.

Zhan wide his eyes as much as possible. He is trying to breath normal. His throat become dry. It is longest path of his life he just run his car for 1 km hardly. Yibo will be cause of  my death one day zhan thought. Zhan catch yibo's hand and move from his head stuck behind the seat. At that time, yibo's shirt open and moved sideways. Exposed his nipples. First time in life zhan frightened really very hard. He just came out from the car and try to breath.

 He just came out from the car and try to breath

He just rub his chest. His heart races very badly. His all body shaking. He feel like some one take his soul away. He is panting hard. He literally try to get some resources to stand up properly. But he fell down. His vision became blurry.

  After some time, zhan shake his head and try to calm his emotions. He slowly open the door and see. Yibo is in deep slumber now. Zhan get in car and cover yibo with his jacket. He ride car on full speed. He want to reach hotel as soon as possible. As soon as he reached hotel He took yibo in frontal style and lock himself in his room. He keep yibo on bed and get up from the bed but yibo hold his waist and pull him back. He again move his hand but now on zhan's body.....

         Zhan gulps dry throat. His breath became heavy. Zhan feel aroused. He didn't ready for yibo. And also don't want to take advantage of yibo's conditions. He just he just pull yibo in his embrace and cover him with his hand and legs. Yibo try to  free himself. But zhan is strong than him. At least for now he don't want to free yibo. Because if he freed him. Zhan just can't control himself. .....

Yibo keep mumbling,  aah baby, i want you........... Please touch me........ Ahh just little touch......... You smell like him.......... So good........ Please baby..... Just little.......

Zhan become dwarf. He did not response. Just said "relax" And surprisingly yibo calm down. And slept peacefully.

Zhan think about his future and a unknown smile cover his frustration.

    From heavy emotions, sleep cover  thoughts. And they slept like that all night.