15 : The plan

Sehun is talking with his friends. Yibo appeared from nowhere and interrupts them. They divert subject and suddenly topic change on sex apeal. Yibo mention that blind fold and wet clothes make performance dubble sexy. Sehun smirks. He said today's performance will lead by yibo. They practice for it. Yibo didn't have any idea about ongoing issue. He is just believe in hard work so he try his best.

At Angels bar, the performer are getting ready for performance. Yibo were a blue shirt with black pant. His makeup gives him an angelic look.

Sehun is waiting for zhan. He have no idea that will zhan come or not. But tonight will be yibo's judgemental night. Sehun take juice for yibo and himself. Yibo never loses his control. But some sip of wines can overwhelmed all type of sanity and purity. Tonight give him love of his life or he will definitely move on. Sehun think it and giggle. Yibo drink juice. He doesn't aware of his besties trick.

On the other side zhan overthink about himself and feel exhausted. He take a nap for evening and unwillingly reach at angels bar. He thinks for while and finally decided to give a chance to yibo. He reached at bar counter and waiting for sehun and yibo. He try to call yibo but he didn't pick it up.

Suddenly one side of the bar have dark area light up with red light. Then somehow light get brighter and shows five figures standing middle of the stage. Front figure blind fold. Zhan skip his heartbeat. Looking at this figure.

Zhan imagine his first kiss

Zhan imagine his first kiss. Those plum lips identified by zhan. He stared yibo without a blink. His fair skin, slim body exposed adam apple. Little pointy nose. His ears, his jawline zhan try to appreciate his beauty. And finally his dam sexy appearance give a little heart attack him. All the audience keep agape mouth. Some of them already decided to take this boy for tonight.

Zhan just stare him without blinking. Music start and yibo start to move his body. He is very hard trained dancer. But tonight is special. Somehow sehun is successful to give yibo some drink and yibo is in trance now. He didn't feel any audience around. He just feel music. He dance very seductively. Zhan who is against of gayship is now badly want his husband back. He want to mark him as his.

Suddenly sehun approach yibo and held his shoulder. His hands moving on yibo's body. Yibo try to resist. But sehun is also trained. He pretend that it's also part of dance. But the audience become more cheesy. They cheer up for more. Yibo is in trance he follow music beats. Sehun and other now try to pour champagne on him. Yibo lost his sanity and trying to open his shirt.

Reality hits zhan and he stand up with clenched frist. He literally grab yibo and take him on shoulder and walk out from the bar. People keep shouting. But zhan neither stop nor give them any answer.