23:🔞

Mature content.....
Please skip if you are uncomfortable.

Yibo hold zhan and pull

Yibo hold zhan and pull. Their bodies collide. Yibo snap fingers. Bedrooms light off and fill up with red and yellow reys. Soothing sound is on.rose petals are fallen. Yibo settle his head on zhans shoulder. His hands lock around zhan's waist. He started to move on smoothly on music beats. Zhan is not an expert. He never experience this before but the ambience overpower the awkwardness. They are in another dimension now. Zhan also lock his hands on yibo's waist. they relax their bodies and minds. Slowly music turn romantic one. Yibo is a talented dancer. He take a lead shows his skill without knowing zhan. What are they doing. Zhan always carry his cold heart. But now he is in yibo's control. He support yibo in every move although he is not good as yibo but he feel the rhythm. With seductive moves yibo untie zhan. He remove his suit. Zhan follow him. Yibo unbuttoned zhan shirt. With a turn he remove it and now the flawless body exposed.

Yibo unbuttoned himself and pull zhan towards him with his shirt

Yibo unbuttoned himself and pull zhan towards him with his shirt. He bumps on zhan's back. Give him back huge. Take off cuffs from hands and touch zhan's chin with his index finger. Finger move down from adam apple, between chest follow his dark black hairline to down in navel. Replace with thumb. And other fingers inserted in trousers. Zhan feel every movement. He flip back and hold yibo in embrace. Two hot naked upper bodies touch each other. Zhan open his palms and hold yibo with waist. He sniff yibo's scents and whisper jump yibo follow the order. They walk towards bed.
Bed is highlighted with heart shape. Zhan place yibo on bed. He hover on him. Strips his pant and grasp his boner he start kissing deeply. With jerking him. Yibo stops him and said i don't want to finish it soon. I want more. Zhan frown. His confused face clear as sunlight. Yibo first of all shocked. His expression was really ? He flip position. Pinned zhan in bed. He nuzzle him from nose then lips, chin his ears, down to collarbone. Yibo sniffing zhan scents. Yibo bite zhan's neck. Zhan try to push him. His eyes wide open. Hangover off music and ambience is vanish. Zhan struggled. But lastly found that his hads are tied up. Yibo found it and capture his lips. He block zhan's hands with his and also legs. Yibo whisper in his ears "you are worthy for me zhan, you are still virgin for me? " Zhan's eyes are blood shot red. He can't imagine what is yibo saying.
Zhan close his eyes. Didn't protest at all. As yibo move down. Zhan's body react him. Yibo follow down with wet kisses. And some light hickeys he nuzzle his nipples. Kiss them lick them suck them. Zhan tumbled in sensation. His allover body is eaten. Zhan close his lips. Yibo smirks. After full body decorations he move towards zhan's cock. Yibo's hot breath land on zhan's cock. Yibo touch it with his tips. Zhan couldn't control. A soft moan is enough for yibo. He lost his control and attack roughly. Zhan can't manage pleasure. He began to make weird sound. Yibo is crazy in lust. Without breaking contact he take a lub and massage zhan balls. Follow the line he reached at pink spot. Zhan try to manage his feelings, his pleasure. But he only can shade tears. He is confused between new experience is he excited or in fear or something else. Yibo continue his massage. Zhan can't control and he turn. With a grown he comes on bedsheets. But he lost in that process yibo insert his finger in zhan's hole. One after to two zhan lost control he is panting. Devastated. But not dare to stop yibo. When zhan return his position. He welcome bye already prepared yibo. With no more space yibo push his shaft on zhan hole. Zhan flinch bedsheets. Moaning mess he can't give any reply yibo. Yibo again push a little but now zhan taking back. Yibo with a warm kiss push it completely. Zhan bite his lips, panting, cursing him. Try to remove his hands.
Yibo wait for adjust. Then move a little. Zhan react again. But slowly relax and submit himself to yibo.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Frist experience in this type writing please forgive if done something wrong. Sorry for grammatical errors. Please be normal my fujoshi heart.