20 : I am Mrs Xiao

Yibo and Zhan decided to living together, their marriage fixed after six month. Zhan have no problem with it and yibo need to prepare zhan for relationship.

          Although Zhan is married before but their is no romantic relationship between zhan and ziyi. Zhan had no experience about love. Yibo decided to take care af all stuff.

        First of all he want to manage house hold work. He reassembled kitchen duties. He also have to took care of yizhan. The house is old fashioned. Yibo force Zhan to build a new mansion for them before wedding. Zhan allow every demand of yibo.

But he never touch yibo again. Yibo is starving for Zhan's love but Zhan is busy with office work. Yibo decided to help zhan in office work too. He try to convince Zhan but Zhan is not ready for that because yibo already overworked. Yibo is happy because his dream come true.

But he have to do a lot of work on Zhan.  Zhan always keep a distance with yibo. It has been two weeks they live together. Yibo appoint a new staff for house and security also. Mrs Xu is working as house head manager. She is a chubby lady in forties.  She is very pretty and sweet. Mr Lam is worked as security chief. He is very loyal and hardworking person. Yubin is taking care of new mansion. These people are served for yibo. Now he is little bit relax due to these loyal and responsible people. But he have to work on Zhan also. He decided from next day he will join office to.

          After doing household work and arrange all duties. Yibo is ready for going to office. He is wearing a casual blue shirt with white tee .

He is looking attractive

He is looking attractive. When he reach to entrance of *Sean Enterprises* . The guard inquired for his identity. Yibo smiled and a amazing idea pop up in his mind. He give him a smirk and said i am Mrs Xiao. Wife of your boss call him for take care of me. Guard already noticed that yibo getting out from Zhan's black Audy. They connect to zhan's office and give him     
information about that. Meanwhile yibo reached at  lobby.  All women employees are feeling after seeing that handsome boy seating in lobby. Flirting with employees. Zhan immediately come down and saw yibo is  surrounded with girl. They all are happy in chit chatting. Some girl approach him in seductive voice. Yibo noticed zhan but he ignore him. Zhan regging in anger. He pull yibo with wrist and take to his private lift. In the lift zhan asked yibo why he is here. Yibo said" Darling I miss you so much, why are you running from me? "
Zhan blushed but continue with cold voice, " Look yibo, i am not ready for relationship yet. "

Yibo said " So straight forward hmm"

Zhan said " I need some time to accept that i am a gay. "

Yibo said " What are you saying, i don't want that you turn in gay"

Zhan looked at yibo furiously. He did not imagine what yibo is saying  actually. They reach to the floor where zhan's office located.

After that zhan keep quiet. And yibo met to his assistant Fanxiang. He is a cute boy. Yibo and Fanxiang become friends in few minutes. Zhan is amazed because of yibo's interaction with people. Yibo have good choice to select people thought zhan. After that yibo explore the office  building with Fanxiang. When its time to get yizhan back from school yibo goes to zhan's office and get permission to went back home. Zhan saw him and nodded. Yibo feel like zhan doesn't have any interest in him. He feel sad and move out from there.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Hello guys, this is my first try to write.
I found some mistake in My writing sorry for that.