•18•

18

~Jennie kim~

I get out of the car, it's cold, it only feels like the sound of the air and the sea. Ji Yong gets out and takes something out of the trunk, a bottle of suju. ---Sorry, I don't have a blanket to give you but this also serves to warm you up, I'm always in charge of carrying the soju so I have a reservation here, don't think wrong--- I laugh and accept it.

We lean back in the car while we look at the horizon and drink ---Jennie, I'm going to be a little busy for a while, now we have the tour with MADE, then I will make my solo project and next I will enlist in the army, I wish I could tell you that it will only be a year but no, I will be away for a long time ...--- I listen to him and say with my gaze straight ahead ---I know ... I already thought about it, that's why I'm here today, just tonight ... stay with me .---

~Ji yong~

With my hand on her face I turn her towards me, take her hand, approach her and kiss her. Her lips are cold but they taste like soju. She trembles, I whisper in her ear ---Let's get into the car, you sayed there was no safer place than there ... come on ...--- I take her by the hand and we both get into the back seat, I turn up the heat ---Still are you cold? You're shivering--- she replies ---I'm not shivering because the cold oppa ...---

She blushes and looks away, I raise her face so that she looks into my eyes, I approach and kiss her again, I untie her hair, my fingers slide from her ear through her neck until they reach the collar of the jacket. I gave it and they make it fall to the floor of the car. I go down the strap of her dress until I expose her clavicle and kiss her starting from her neck, she lets out gasps, grabs my hair and buries my head in her chest. Jen undoes the buttons on my shirt and that's how all begins.

~Jennie kim~

I want him to take it off, I need it, under his shirt his hot skin calls me, I undo the buttons and slide his shirt until it falls and reveals his torso, which I have only seen in photos and videos, my hands in his tattoos, my mouth on his mouth, the windows fogged up. He pushes me to make me lie down completely, he on top of and takes off my shoes. He draws me to him to pull the zipper of my dress, then he lays me down again while he releases me from the dress, I am only in my underwear, for a moment I remain motionless to keep this image in my head. I get up to remove her belt, I can't, my hands are shaking, she laughs and says ---I'll do it--- he finally takes off his pants and leans on top of me. I feel the heat of his body close to mine, while he kisses me and I hug him.

His hand goes to my back and while he unties my bra I feel a pressure on my belly, it's ... suddenly I feel a fire that overwhelms me, I don't know when his other hand got under my underwear, between my legs, my back arches, I gasp and my knees start to shake. He detaches my underwear sliding it down my legs, he gets up and stares at me for a moment, I bring him back to me, I don't want to keep him away. The pressure on my belly continues and I make up my mind, I put my hand inside his underwear and squeeze him, squeeze and squeeze again until Ji Yong lets out a low sound.

~Ji yong~

Gasping in her ear, she continues and with her hand makes me go crazy. She begins to lower my briefs, I sit up and finish taking them off. We are both completely naked, a layer of sweat covers our bodies. She pushes me until I'm sitting and straddles me, my hands on her back, on her breasts, kissing her with passion just like she kissing me.

Again I bring my hand between her legs, I make her gasp and double over with pleasure. I grope in my pants pocket for a condom. I put it in front of her face as waiting for her approval to continue with this, she nods, I put it on and grab her hips until they are in the right place and push her down ...

~Jennie kim~

Oppa guides my hips towards him as he looks at me and beads of sweat trickle down his face. Fire, pleasure, ecstasy is what I feel, I had read about how this is supposed to be but nothing comes to him, at first a little uncomfortable but more than that is all he makes me feel.

We start swinging, he pushes and I follow him, I kiss him, he hugs me, bites my ear while we both move at the same time and forget what exists outside to touch the sky together in an explosion of sounds and senses.

I stay a few minutes on top of him, we both catch our breath, he hugs me and whispers in my ear ---I love you Jen, it's serious, I don't know how to explain what you make me feel. ---You don't have to explain it, I feel the same---

•Author's note: this chapter has Adult content•