•24•

24

~ Ji Yong ~

After three hours at the airport waiting I have no choice but to accept that tonight I will not be able to travel to Seoul ---Ji Yong I did everything possible, I think we should go to the hotel, rehearsals are early tomorrow and you should rest--- Hearing Mr. Kim's words I get up and we get going.

When I get to the car, I take out the phone and decide to call her. I insist the first time but she does not answer, I try again ... nothing ... I can't help but think that it is too late, by now Jennie must have seen the news about Nana and me, just when I decide to end that matter is that It comes to light, Nana's expression comes to mind when I expelled her from the room, if this is her doing, I can't claim her after all I behaved like an idiot, with her and Jen.

~ Jennie ~

Teddy carries me loaded through the corridors of the company, behind us come Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo, I can see that the three of them are very scared, in general there is an atmosphere of tension, after I fell to the ground I tried to get up and the pain did not allowed me to stand. Tomorrow is the comeback stage ...

---What happened, can someone explain to me? !!--- The president enters the physiotherapy room after receiving the call from Teddy ---It's Jennie, while doing the routine she sprained her ankle, the specialist said that if she doesn't take care of this it could turn into a chronic injury--- Teddy explains to the president ---Do everything possible, tomorrow's performance cannot be canceled--- Hearing those words I look at my swollen ankle ... things are going to get difficult from now on ...

---Oh unnie look at your phone I have brought it with me a while ago, an unknown number was calling--- Rosé hands me the cell phone, when I see the number I recognize it immediately, it is Ji Yong. I ignore his calls and focus on what really matters now, I have reached this point by having Ji Yong in my mind when it is clear that I got out of his way too quickly, in fact I doubt if I was ever there. ..

---BLACKPINK, get ready you are the next to air--- Announces a member of the show's staff. My ankle, wrapped in bandages to prevent swelling, still throbs with pain at times. We go out on stage, I spend the whole presentation prey to the pain it causes me to support my leg, the song makes eternal, I hold my tears deep down to only show a smile after all BLINK deserves my best effort.

The presentation ends, while I go backstage I let everything come out, the tears the pain, when I go down a step my leg gives way and I almost fall but someone stops me, it is ... I do not know him personally but I doubt that there is someone who does not know who he is. He grabs my arm to stop my fall as he looks me in the eye and says ---Are you okay? Are you crying, does something hurt? Shall I call your manager?--- I answer him after a moment ---I'm fine, thanks--- I walk away while he keeps watching that I won't fall again.

That was the first time I saw Kai ...

~ Ji Yong ~

I learn from my boss about Jennie's ankle accident and that she had to act in that state. It's been two days since the concert and I'm finally in Seoul. As I walk I try to think what to say to her once I see her but I can't reach any conclusion. I get to the door of the study and I stop, I know that she is inside, when I put my hand on the door to open it I accidentally hear a little chat

Jisoo: ---So what are you going to do about it, what if he calls you or he wants to see you again? ---
Jennie takes a long time to answer ---I don't know, look at this disaster right now, somehow I  always come out badly in this story, I think ... the best thing is not to see us anymore, I couldn't bear to look at his face right now ---
Hearing those words from Jennie makes me feel really bad, I know I screwed up everything but it doesn't stop hurting.

I feel a hand on my shoulder as someone opens the studio door and exclaims ---Mister G-Dragon is in the house !! To what do we owe this honor? --- exclaims Teddy as he enters the study and I remain standing in the doorway while Jennie's gaze is fixed on me but I am not able to meet her eyes.