•37•

37

~ Jennie ~

I've been walking around the apartment for two hours, I've already washed my face, combed my hair, touched up my makeup but time doesn't seem to pass. It is true that I have arrived a long time before but I thought that in what I was preparing everything the wait would not be so unbearable. I get up from the table where I prepared some sandwiches and go to the window. My eyes stop at a car that stops in front of the entrance, my heart stops, it's him… it's oppa, he's here !! Nerves begin to surface like an avalanche on me. Oppa gets out of the car and someone helps him to unload the suitcases, he is covered with a mask, hat and glasses but it is impossible not to know who he is, the wings of his tattoo appear on his neck, that has always been a very attractive sight .

I see he dismissed the man who brought him and went into the building. I run to the door in a life-and-death race to undo the bolt, then continue to the bathroom to fix my hair, and finally come back to stand with my back to the doorway right in front of the window, my hands sweaty and my heart beats a million times faster, my senses set one hundred percent on whatever sound comes from the corridor. It sounds like an elevator has just arrived at the marked floor, then a few steps are approaching, until nothing is heard for a few seconds, then the door begins to open suspiciously and behind it appears the person who I have been waiting for. When I turn around and I see him, a smile is drawn on my face instantly while a wave of feelings and emotions invades my body, causing my throat not to be able to welcome him, until he enters and drops his heavy suitcases he speaks - --How long, Jen ... ---

Hearing his voice in person after such a long time is an indescribable sensation, it comes to my mind all the times that he whispered things in my ears almost touching them with his lips. I look him up and down before speaking, he is even more handsome, more masculine, He's not wearing makeup and he is dressed in a simple way but with his style.

---Jen? Won't you welcome me? --- he asks and he takes me out of the trance I was in.
---Oh .. y-yes, Ji Yong-oppa, well…come--- Shit what am I doing? This is not the time for my nerves to take over me. I take a deep breath and open my eyes, he is still standing near the door with the suitcases at his feet, fuck everything, goodbye protocols and shame, I go towards him and without saying anything I throw him into a hug that takes him by surprise, I sink my head into his right shoulder while my arms surround his back with strength, oppa remains immobile and surprised for a moment but then I feel his arms begin to surround me, he also rests his face on my shoulder, I feel like he breathes my perfume and I do the same, we both needed to smell each other. With one of his hands he caresses the back of my head, we are in that state for a moment, I don't know how long it lasted since it felt as if the world had stopped.

As we parted, Ji Yong-oppa places his hands on my face caressing my cheeks. I am surprised to see a tear spilled on his cheek, he runs his fingers under my eyes and then I realize that my tears had also started to come out.

~ Ji Yong ~

With her face between my hands, I run my fingers through those tears that come out of her big slanted eyes, while I do it I analyze every step of her face, her eyes, her little nose, the mole under her eyebrow, her lips, and those cheeks so soft, everything is much better than in my memories. Jen takes my hands, how much I want to kiss her right now, I look at her, her lips, she is attacked by nerves again and she separates from me, I can't help but laugh, she is too cute.
---Ji Yong-oppa look--- she tells me while she pulls me by the hands ---I have prepared this table with sandwiches for you, I thought you would be hungry--- Not necessarily hungry for food, I think. We sit down and start to eat some of the things, while I grab the sandwiches and eat them I look directly into her eyes but I realize that she avoids my gaze and blushes, Jen as always, she plans great things and when time comes she  becomes an embarrassed girl.

---Are you not going to eat anymore?--- she asks
---No, I'm not hungry anymore---
---How was the trip? Everything okay?--- she asks again, I feel like she does it to break the silence and interrupt my gaze on her.
---All ok Jen… I missed you so much…--- she gets up suddenly
---Come I'll show you the apartment !!--- Again she grabs my hand and she leads me.
--- Look at the bathroom, not so big but nice, where we were is a living room, and here…--- she tells me opening a door ---this is the room--- I try to enter with her but she prevents me and brings me back to the living room.
---Look at that view--- she says pointing to the large glass window. I grab her hand and bring her towards me until she is close to my body and I say in her ear
---Jen ... you already made me eat, and you acted as a real estate agent with me, now is my turn--- I put my hand on her face, she looks at me in amazement, I feel her heart beating against my chest, with my fingers I caress her lips, I approach her until finally she catches me in a kiss, a kiss without comparison, a kiss of longing, of guilt, of reunion, of love ---Can we?--- my question, rather a request for permission to her, is answered with a slight affirmative movement of her head and then with a few words that drive me crazy --- You don't know how much I want to oppa ---