February 20

I'm SOOO excited. We're supposed to get over two feet of snow tomorrow. I really want a snow day. We haven't had a real snow day since I was in I think second grade. We've had days off for the cold, but that was kind of stupid since it was still above zero. Last year we had to go to school and it was like -10 or something.

I'm lucky to still be alive. That's an exaggeration, but still. In health today, we were supposed to have to show Ms. Hopperstead our stupid food tracker in iBooks. We had a sub today! I was able to finish my food tracker before class was over. I couldn't getit into ibooks, but whatevs.

I was talking with Savannah and Shane during science because they had health the day before. Shane said he didn't have his food tracker done and Ms. Hopperstead looked like she was going to lock him in a closet for a year. Savannah said they were going to tell the office that Ms. Hopperstead had anger issues. I kind of believe that she does.

In math, I have to sit next to Jacob Marcoux. I would seriously rather sit next to anyone else except for Chris Jolly. Today, since we had a sub in health, the boys decided they would sit where they wanted and guess who sat next to me so he could be closer to his friends.

You guessed it: Jacob Marcoux. I guess I could survive 45 minutes next to him since I'm probably going to have to deal with him until the end of the year in math.

YOLO