February 27

So to start off, I would like to address a comment left by java_bookworm13. She says that I'm always with Asher and Connor. I am friends with both of them, but we are not always together. I only hang out with them on some weekends and the days we have off from school. That said, let's move on.

Last night was really fun. Up to the point when Asher's mom texted my mom to ask if we wanted to go sledding, I was stuck with nine little kids running around my house. I couldn't even hide in my room because that's one of the places where they take naps. So I just sat on the couch and did, let's see..... NOTHING. My mom asked if I wanted to go sledding with Asher and Connor and there was no hesitation in my answer. It was like 3 pm when we finally showed up at the sledding hill. We all grabbed a sled and ran to the hill. Connor and I attempted to go down the hill while standing and it didn't work. My sled flipped around and hit a jump.

Asher, Connor and I brought our sleds over to the playground and went sledding down the stairs next to the bushes. I veered off course and hit a bush. Me and Asher found our old hideout in the bush from like seven years ago. It was really overgrown and we weren't able to climb up to the top of the bush, like we used too.

Asher decided that we should have a snowball fight. It was Connor, Asher and I against Asher's mom, my sister and Asher's little brother. We tried to build a base, but we wound up using a huge pine tree as our base. I threw a snowball at my sister and missed, but she face planted in the snow to avoid it. Then she got mad at me because she hit her face on a rock and said it was my fault.

When we got back to Asher's house we had hot chocolate and played Minecraft. After dinner, we did Just Dance for like an hour and a half. We picked all of the ones that me, Asher and Connor are really good at and my sister and Asher's brother are really bad at. It was pretty funny to watch them fail. After we were all exhausted, we played more Minecraft.

When my dad picked me up, I didn't complain because I knew that home was where sleep was.

YOLO