March 13

I'm am so freakin excited! The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies is on Vudu! I love that movie so much. It is like only the third best movie ever freakin made! SPOILER!!!! IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MOVIE, SKIP TO NEXT PARAGRAPH!!!!! I was so depressed when Thorin, Fili and Kili died. They are like just so amazing. I was depressed for like the rest of the month, but was still an amazing movie.

My sister is playing an Xbox game right now. It called Forza Horizon, it's a racing game. Her opponent was called "Funk" in the last race and they passed her. She said " Oh no! Funk passed me!" I thought she said "fuck" and I gave her a really dirty look. When I had realized what she had said, I gave her another dirty look just because.

I actually did something productive in track today. I got my block figured out and... That was about it. Either way, it's still more than I usually get done. Taylor, Julie, Bella and I decided to do the relay together. We couldn't come up with a name for us so we asked Mr. Duhon for a name and he said he would have one for us on Monday. Julie and I tried to come up with on e using the first initial ov our middle names. I have an E, Julie has an A, Taylor has an A and a S and Bella has a S. We came up with Seaas like the sea, but that was the best we could come up with.

YOLO