March 11

My sister's friend was over today after school. She is just a down right bitch. She's even worse than my sister. We were playing Just Dance 2015 and you can plug in a microphone to sing and get bonuses. My sister wanted to sing, but she really sucks at singing. I'm not being mean, I'm just stating the obvious. I said no because I didn't want to die repeatedly for four minutes.

Her friend Kira put her hand put her hand on her hip, looked at me and "She's actually a really good singer." She like was moving her head around while she talked.

I just looked at her and said "No she's really not."

"You're soooo rude," said Kira. I just smirked and shook my head. After we had done three Just Dances, the last one being a really stupid one, I got bored and said I was done. On the last one, I had scored over ten thousand and Kira had gotten more than four thousand less. As I went up the stairs, she yelled at my retreating back "You're just mad that I almost beat you."

The damn little bitch is SO lucky that I have self control. If I didn't, those would have likely been her last words. Now I know that sounds very violent, but my sister picks the stupidest friends. I hate my sister so bad and the only people that I hate more than her are her Goddamn friends.

The Parcc testing was really easy. There were only fourteen questions and I got through it in half of the given time.

Apparently, my secret identity is a dumpster. Allow me to elaborate. During track, Connor noticed that I had two ear piercings and he said "Why do you have two piercings? Are going to be a hipster when you get older?" Taylor thought that he had said dumpster and now that's my secret identity.

T.K. and I were talking while we walked back to get into line for more stupid sprinting drills. Connor came up behind us and said "This is a child safe area. Stop making out." Of course he was joking.

We get to create a lyric video for language arts since its testing week. We're supposed to be looking for poetry stuff in the songs. I think I'm going to do Tongue Tied by Grouplove. I love that band. I got to go to their concert two years ago and they have been one of my favorite bands since then. I just realized that right now I'm listening to King and Loinheart by Of Monsters and Men, which is the song Camryn said that she was going to do for this project.

New record for longest post in this story. I am on fire this week!

YOLO