April 14

We didn't have track practice yesterday. I was so happy, yet now I realize that having off from track basically ruined the routine I had. Word of advise, if you don't have track, or any sport for a week and a half, don't watch Smosh instead of working out. Stupidest decision of my life. I could barely run the two laps for our warm up. I didn't bring a freakin water bottle today because my mom actually put it where it's supposed to go and I won't remember it unless it's sitting on the counter.

I had to learn how to straighten my hair after school today. It was so difficult since it's so short. It took like an hour for my to make it look good. Even this short, it's still frizzy as hell when I let it air dry and don't straighten it. Why you do this to me hair?

There was on spot of legit grass on the football field at school. I didn't want to move, but no one else was going to stay in the grass for a half an hour. We did nothing today, other than warm up. We kept trying to practice events, and then we would get distracted, we being Mindy, Gabby, Connor, T.K., Taylor, Julie and I. I think that was all of us, please don't kill me if I forgot you.

I found my soul mate on YouTube. It's called How Animals Eat Their Food. I watched it like seven times and didn't get bored of it. It is my favorite video of all time and I will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep if you don't watch it.