April 7

Well...

I did absolutely NOTHING today. I woke up at like eight and watched YouTube for about an hour an then I went downstairs and found some food. I ran back upstairs and read for like two hours. I got kicked out of my room because a stupid two year old had to take a nap. I moved down to the couch and watched more youtube.

Taylor and Gabby stopped by with Taylor's dog. It's so tiny. It's a little Yorkshire terrier and its only slightly larger than my sisters guinea pig. I was in the back yard and didn't hear them knock. I went inside to get some water and I saw them walking down the front stairs. We wound up going to Hailey's house, but she wasn't home. We went to the park by my house. The dog was mad when Taylor tied it up to a post so that we could play hot lava monster.

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut. I'm so sick of not being able to do anything with it unless I have twenty minutes of time set aside. Also, when it dries after I take a shower, it's five feet wide. That's a hyperbole, but still.

I had a stupid dentist appointment yesterday. It sucked. I watched YouTube. That's it.

We did an Easter egg hunt at my moms house on Sunday. When we finished, I was riding my long board out front and my sister wanted to try. I said yes only to see her fail. She stepped onto the board, it rolled into the grass and she fell on her face. I laughed and she was SO mad at me! No but, honestly, it was hilarious.

And that's my life over the last three days.