April 9

I'm sitting on the fold out couch in the hotel room right now. It's actually been an ok day. My mom, my sister and I went to a hotel in Denver for the night just because we wanted too. We just got back from dinner and it was amazing. I'm drinking the last of my milkshake.

There is a freakin pool on the roof! It was so warm. The pool is like 85 degrees and the air is only like 60. My sister wants to go back up when she finishes her ice cream. I'm going to go up to take pictures of the city all lit up.

I have The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug on in the background. I'm only watching the parts with Richard Armitage and Orlando Bloom. I am seriously pausing my music and taking out both ear buds and getting completely involved in the movie and then they aren't on the screen I u pause my music and continue writing. This is the only reason for me not to just be completely absorbed in the movie and blocking our the world around me.

We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Every person that I ask about it says it's amazing and I can't say that they're wrong, but it wasn't amazing. I mean, I'm not hating on it or anything, but I am able to have an opinion.

My sister just changed the God damn channel! She put on the fourth Harry Potter instead. I mean David Tennant is in this movie, but he has very little screen time.

269 votes, 154 comments and 1.91k reads! Thank you all so much for this.

My iPad is at 69%.