Mrach 6

So apparently, my sister completely forgot that it was my dad's birthday on Sunday. I guess she's just going to have to make him a card.

I'm really kind of pissed right now. Parcc testing starts next week. I don't know why they have to change the name of the tests every single year. I remember for the three years when it was Tcap, everyone called it the Traditional Child Abuse Program. I'm working on coming up with something like that for this years testing.

I hate the new schedule. I have to suffer through five more minutes of math, science and language arts. Not history though, we get fifteen more minutes for period seven. They also cut out advisory. That was like my favorite class because it was just twenty minutes of reading.

I failed at my commercial art gif. I attempted to make a snail moving through the grass, but I messed up and the snail looked like it was twerking it's way through the grass. Before I knew what it was going to look like, we had decided that the snail was going to be Camryn. When I finished, she was like "Great. Now I'm a twerking snail."

The other day, Camryn was talking about her imaginary friends and I looked at her really weird. She said "Come on Ashley. Be completely insane with me and have imaginary friends." So I created JoJo. He is a fluffy white rabbit, but he's really tiny.

I had to deal with my sister's eight year old friend that lives across the street from my mom. He was really excited about his stupid Minecraft handbooks.

I'm really starting to become obsessed with and excited for "Avengers: Age of Ultron." I watched the trailer for it like ten times today and I can now apparently recite it word for word. I know that it doesn't come out until May 1 and I doubt I can wait that long, but in just going to have to find a way. This is how I felt about "The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies." That movie made me very depressed for like the rest of December, yet, I still find a way in my heart to love and obsess over it. That really was an amazing movie.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Longest post yet. You must be so proud of me.😉
YOLO