March 15

We raked so many leaves today! My dad decided that it was a good day to do all of the yard work that we would have done over the course of like ten days, this afternoon. It was so hot outside and there is zero shade in the front yard. We were supposed to rake the whole backyard and pick up all the dog pop as well. Let me tell you, the backyard is not a small yard. Anyway, there are always so many leaves in the front yard because we live next to a 100 foot cotton wood tree. The tree is on HOA property, but all the leaves blow into our yard. My dad and I raked them up into one big pile and threw the leaves back over the fence.

We also had to wash my dads Nissan Leaf today. At least we didn't have to wash his truck as well. It only took like twenty minutes, but still. My dad had me start to dry the back of the car while he was still washing the front of the car. I was completely done and he was rinsing off the front and left side and soaked the back of the car completely.

This morning, since my sister was here, I got to play in whichever Minecraft world I wanted. I was experimenting with note blocks for most of the time. I was able to create thirteen measures of our band piece Fire Dance. It sounded SOOOOOOO cool! Animals wouldn't stay off of the pressure plates and that made it kind of difficult. I finished up my huge house. It looks really cool now. It's not huge, but it's really detailed.

My sister is now screaming at the T.V. because someone in her stupid video game beat her again. It's seriously getting so old. When I was playing before dinner, I wasn't doing exactly as she wanted and she started screaming at me. I paused my game and looked at her and basically said "Next time you make a suggestion, I'm going to punch you." She was silent until I turned the Xbox off.

YOLO