February 24

I think I should kill the math sub. He is REALLY strict about everything. Today, when we were saying the pledge of allegiance, there were two kids in the back of the room that didn't say every single word. We finished and he yelled at them to "STOP IT" whatever "it" may be. He said that if we couldn't show full respect to the flag during the pledge that he would send us down to the office. Later, we were using paper clips and cardboard to create spinners. He said that if we stole a paperclip, he would send us to the office again. That made me very tempted to take one just to see what happened.

We have REAL homework in social studies today. I still haven't gotten it done. It seems incredibly easy though. It's just about the different types of government.

I heard another rumor about Mrs. Hopperstead today. Now apparently, she is suspended for the rest of quarter three and then fired. I don't really care because you can't really lock four kids in your office during their lunch because their homework wasn't done. The sub is so cool. We had to watch a video about eating disorders and proper nutrition. The sub let us read and play games and be as loud as we wanted during the video.

The MyPlate video was the STUPIDEST thing ever! Apparently, half of your plate should be fruit and vegetables. One quarter should be whole grains and the other quarter should be unsalted, low fat meat. You should also have one glass of skim milk a day. Allow me to explain. Half of your plate should be fruits and vegetables: vegetables are frozen or fried and fruit is in jello form. One quarter should be whole grains meaning whatever we feel like eating, usually things like donuts. One quarter should be unsalted, low fat meats meaning hot dogs and McDonalds. The one glass of dairy is ice cream.

That's how Americans see MyPlate.

YOLO