February 18

Give You Hell was on at the wrong time again today. This time it was when my sister and her seven year old friend were playing in the hall outside my room.

I have seriously done nothing other than homework since I got home form good movie, better book. I had to finish my language arts project and it's due tomorrow. I had to make a bloom ball. I had to do five panels and add color to all of them. Then I had to cut out each one and staple them together. I probably used over 20 staples. It's not like we don't have enough, I believe we have over three thousand staples.

We watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe in good movie, better book. Me, Camryn, Taylor and Gabby were making really stupid jokes about everything. We were being the obnoxious girls in the front of the room on the floor. I think we were annoying every other person in the club since we were laughing at everything for like and hour since we take everything out of context.

I HATE health. It's as bad as sitting next to Chris Jolly, only I don't have to do that. I think that's the only thing that would make it worse.

Before good movie, better book, me and Taylor were in the hallway and Taylor saw Asher walk down the main hall.
"There's your boyfriend," she said. I kind of just ignored her.

During social studies, when we were going outside, Camryn said "Listen to this and then take it out of context: would you, could you with a fox? Would you, could you in a box?" I laughed when she said it. We ruined Taylor's childhood when we told her. At least that's what she said.

YOLO