March 1

I swear it was like old person day at Wendy's. We went there for lunch and there were like twenty old people there. Like more than half of the people there were really old. I love Wendy's. I guess it's my favorite fast food restaurant. I shouldn't say that. It's the fast food restaurant I would go to if fast food was my only option.

We had to get a birthday card for my incredibly obnoxious eleven year old cousin. It wound up being the same card that Camryn got for me two years ago. My cousin tries to act like she's cool and just like me. I only see her like once or twice every two years for like a week. She tries to dress just like me and steal my style. I don't really know why. She's not a Tom boy in ANY way and I don't really have a style that works for her. I'm sorry. I'm letting my judgmental self slip through. It only comes out when people attempt to be just like me.

I had to put more stupid music onto my sister's iPod today. She yelled at me when I didn't do it right away AND got me into trouble with my dad because she told him I was still playing on multiplayer servers. I wasn't and all of them are deleted.

My sister is now obsessed with saving her money to buy an iPad mini. I already know it's not going to work. As soon as she sees something that she wants to buy (usually some butt ugly sparkly pink shirt) she begs for it. She's like "I'll pay you back! Please, I really want another useless pink shirt that's going to end up on my floor." That last sentence isn't completely accurate, that's just what always happens.

YOLO