Pride Month!

For @mandylaren23!

Summary: The turtles, Splinter and Karai celebrate pride month together in the sewers!

~*~

It was June which only meant one thing to the Hamato family and that was pride month! The turtles, Splinter and Karai were all apart of the LGBTQ+ community!

The lair was decorated with various pride flags that represented the family's sexualities and genders and they were all very proud of what and who they were!

Splinter strode into the lair wearing a purple kimono with a black, white and gray belt and wore a bandana that had a rainbow and said this:

Straight but supportive

Splinter was straight and demi sexual. Leo turn entered the lake wearing an oversized blue hoodie with the bisexual flag on it and a mask with purple, gray, black and white colors.

Leo was bisexual and demisexual. Raph then walked in as he was wearing a rainbow pride supporters hoodie and a mask with green, black and white colors. He was straight and demiromantic.

Donnie walked into the lair next wearing a bisexual hoodie like Leo's as well as a mask with purple and yellow colors. He was bisexual and intersex. Donnie was born with both male and female parts.

Donnie was also transgender. He identified as male more than female despite having both parts and felt more comfortable as a boy than a girl. His family knew this and accepted it.

Donnie was also wearing a mask with purple, black, white and gray. He was demisexual as well and was questioning being polymaury since he loved both Casey and April.

So, he had a badge on his sweater that had blue, red and black colors. Mikey then entered the lair wearing rainbow clothes and a mask purple, black, white and gray. He was gay and demisexual.

Karai walked in last wearing an oversized bisexual-colored hoodie and demisexual colored shoes. She was bisexual and demisexual. They all grinned at each other.

"Happy pride month, my sons!" Splinter grinned. He was always very supportive of his kid's sexualities and genders. "Happy pride month, daddy!" The turtles and Karai grinned as they hugged their father.

Splinter held them close with a purr. He was happy that everyone, himself included, was able to come out, accept each other and just be happy and comfortable. It made them feel closer as a family.

Leo, Karai and Donnie smiled. "Bisexual squad!" They hugged each other. Raph grinned. "Straight squad!" Splinter grinned and rubbed Raph's head lightly, making him laugh.

"Demisexual squad!" Splinter said as Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Karai cheered and hugged each other. They all then hugged Donnie. Donnie had always been self-conscious of his gender and sexualities and his family knew this.

They made sure to show Donnie lots of love and support whenever he feels down or self-concious. "We love you, big bro!" Mikey nuzzled Donnie who grinned as his family hugged him.

"I love you all too!" Donnie smiled a gap-toothed grin. Splinter held his kids close. He then grinned as he heard the oven beeping. He and Mikey had made something special.

They went to the kitchen and Mikey pulled out a tray of freshly-baked cupcakes. The rest of them grinned as they grabbed some different colored frosting to decorate the cupcakes.

Mikey then quickly frosted the cupcakes with bisexual, straight, demisexual, polymaury, intersex, demiromantic, transgender and gay frosting colors.

Each one was different and looked delicious! They each grabbed one and ate them. "Mm, pride cupcakes!" Karai grinned as she it into a demisexual frosted cupcake. The rest of the family smiled in agreement as they ate.

They all then decided to take a picture. Splinter put up some pride flags in the background. Leo, Donnie and Karai stood near the bisexual flag. Raph went to the demiromantic flag by the straight ally section.

Splinter stood in between the straight flag and the demisexual flag ajc everyone except Raph stood close to the demisexual flag. Donnie was in the middle of a bunch of flags and Mikey was by the gay flag.

Splinter smiled. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready!" They cheered as he took the photo. They all then hugged each other under the flags. June was definitely their favorite month!

"Happy pride month!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the cute chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the cute chapter!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😂😇😊😺😻😸💖💋🐭🐢🍕