Yame!

Summary: The turtle's constant bickering is starting to worry  Splinter, and for a good reason.

~*~

"You never listen to me!" Angry voices rose from the lair. Splinter sighed to himself as he watched what was going on from the entrance of his room.

"You're so...so full of yourself!" Raph yelled at Leo as the two growled at each other. Mikey and Donnie watched as they looked at each other in annoyance.

"For the last time Mikey, you can't touch anything in my lab, you'll just mess it up!" Donnie shouted. Mikey growled. "No I won't! You always underestimate me!"

Raph growled as he looked over at Mikey. "Shut up, shell for brains! You don't know anything!" He smacked Mikey, making him whimper.

"Leave Mikey alone Raph, you don't have to be such a hot-head all the time!" Leo spoke up irritably. Raph growled again at Leo.

"Can it, Lame-o-nardo!" He yelled as Leo growled. All the turtles then started arguing with each other, getting more and more annoyed. Splinter had seen and heard enough.

"Yame!" He said firmly. Silence. Sweet sweet silence. The turtles froze. "What is the meaning of this?!" Splinter demanded.

The turtles started talking all at once, pointing at each other. "He started it!" Raph pointed at Leo. "No I didn't!" Raph growled. Mikey and Donnie were talking at the same time.

Splinter sighed, knocking his jade staff against the floor to silence them again. "Yame! That is enough! Dojo, now!" Splinter commanded.

The turtles sighed and followed their father to the dojo. The turtles sat in front of their father glaring at each other as Splinter looked at them.

"You are brothers, anis...you should not be fighting like this." Splinter said as the turtles looked at each other. "But sensei, he-" Donnie got cut off.

"It dies not matter what the other person said or did, you should not fight this way, brothers are supposed to fight with each other, not against one another."

The turtles sighed. Splinter continued talking. "You are brothers, act like it! If you keep this up, you will..." He trailed off, thinking. The turtles sat up. "Sensei...?" Leo said.

"Daddy...?" Mikey said worriedly. "Are you okay?" Splinter gave a quick nod, taking a deep breath before looking back at his confused sons.

"My sons...do you remember when I told you the story of how Saki and I, in a way, grew apart?" Splinter asked.

"Hai sensei, you said that you had Shredder fought over Tang Shen and ended up splitting apart." Donnie answered, frowning a bit. "Thus, resulting in a bitter feud."

Splinter nodded. "You are right, Donatello...Saki and I were as close as brothers when we were your age, but over time, we fought more and more..."

He looked at his sons who frowned and looked at each other. "And one day, we grew a deep hatred...one that led to Tang Shen's death and the clans to split apart into divisions..."

The turtles frowned. "So...you're sayin' that if we keep fighting like we do now, we'll end up...like you and Shredder...?" Raph asked.

"Yes, that is one of my greatest fears...and that is what is going to happen if you do not stop fighting constantly...you will grow apart..."

The turtles looked at each other, feeling guilty. "We don't want that..." Mikey said. "I know you do not..." Splinter nodded with a sad purr.

The turtles looked at each other once more before hugging each other. "I'm sorry..." They mumbled to each other as they all hugged. "I was wrong..."

Splinter smiled a little bit. "That is more like it..." He wrapped his arms around his sons. The turtles hugged him. "We're sorry, daddy..."

Splinter purred a little. "It is alright, my cubs...I am just happy that you now understand how brothers are supposed to be..." He smiled.

The turtles smiled back. "We do..." They hugged again, purring lightly as the brothers grinned at each other, their argument forgotten.

"We fight with each other, not against each other..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, the turtles are so sweet, I love their bro fluff moments, especially in the show! I wish they wouldn't fight so much though!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕