Christmas Celebration

Requested by mandylaren23

Summary: The turtles, Splinter, April and Casey celebrate Christmas together!

~*~

It was Christmas and the turtles and Splinter were celebrating with April and Casey in the lair! The turtles were eagerly waiting for their friends to get there so they could open presents.

"Patience, my sons." Splinter said when Mikey tried sneaking a peek at his gift. "Aw, but daddy!" Mikey pouted. "They should be arriving shortly." Splinter replied.

The rest of the turtles jumped up and down the as they waited. Soon, April and Casey entered the lair. "Hi guys, merry Christmas!" April walked in.

Casey was walking beside her, and in hand. April wore a santa hat while Casey wore reindeer antlers. "She made me wear this!" Casey said.

"Yeah well, Mikey made me wear this!" Raph looked like Rudolph with antlers and a red nose. They all wore ugly Christmas sweaters and festive holiday hats.

The turtles laughed and hugged their friends. Donnie blushed as he kissed each of their cheeks. "Merry Christmas, welcome to the lair!" Splinter greeted, letting them in.

The lair was decorated with a big Christmas tree in the dojo with presents under it. There was tinsel and garland everywhere along with fake snow scattered around.

"Woah, this is beautiful!" April said in awe. "Thanks, we always spruce up the lair for the holidays!" Donnie replied with a small smile.

They grinned before sitting in the dojo on the floor under the tree. They then started reaching for gifts. They had all gotten something special.

Leo got limited edition Captain Ryan action figures and Space Heroes on DVD, Raph got some new boxing gloves and a comic book that he'd been wanting.

Donnie received a microscope along with an advanced science kit. Mikey received a guitar and some new art supplies. All the turtles also got a variety of sweets and candy.

April had gotten a new iphone and a necklace and Casey had gotten a skateboard and a new hockey stick. The only one left was Splinter.

The turtles, April and Casey exchanged glances before pulling out something from behind the big tree. There was a big box. Splinter took it with a surprised smile.

"Here you go, daddy!" Leo grinned. "From all of us!" Raph added as the turtles, April and Casey wrapped their arms around each other.

Splinter opened it. He was immediately showered with cherry blossoms painted red and green. "Oh my! Thank you, my sons and friends, this was a nice surprise!"

"There's something else!" Casey grinned. Splinter looked at the bottom of the box. There was a photo of all of them together, decorated with all sorts of supplies.

Splinter smiled, running his hand lightly over the framed picture. "This is wonderful, thank you all so much..." He hugged them with a smile as the turtles, Casey and April hugged back. "You're welcome!"

Now that all the gifts were opened, it was time for Christmas dinner. Splinter and Mikey had joined forces to cook a special Christmas dinner!

They headed to kitchen where pizza, ham, potatoes, candied sugar plums, mac and cheese, vegetables of different kinds and rolls with butter awaited them.

"Woah!" Casey was astonished.
"Why didn't you let us cook?" Leo asked. "The last time you tried to cook you broke the toaster, Donnie got orange juice in his eyes and Raph ended up with an egg bra!" Mikey grinned.

They burst out laughing. They then sat down and ate the feast. Once they finished dinner, Splinter revealed dessert. Chocolate chip fudge cookies. Their eyes widened as they all immediately ate some.

Let's just say they all had sweet a tooth!

April, Casey and Donnie headed to the lair. The others then smirked. "Look what your standing under~!" Mikey teased as the trio looked up.

There was mistletoe above them. The three blushed before kissing. Donnie kissed April, then Casey, blushing as he did so. The others awwed and took pictures as they smirked.

Soon, they were all on the couch watching Christmas and specials on tv as they sipped hot chocolate. They were cuddled up to each other.

"Merry Christmas, daddy..." The turtles grinned up at Splinter. "Merry Christmas, my sons..." Splinter smiled down at them as April and Casey hugged them.

"Best Christmas ever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! It's almost Christmas! You guys excited? I know I am!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕