First Picnic

The park was beautiful. My eyes drank in the scene- the large trees that held perfect spots of shade, the plush green grass that was soft and like a cushion under my feet, the gentle warm breeze that carried the scent of the flowers that were scattered around neatly in their flowerbeds, and the blue sky that tied the feeling of warmth and happiness together. I sighed as we walked through the grass, Jin's hand brushed against mine a few times till he finally just held my hand. It felt nice. We found a spot under the tree, Jin had brought a blanket so we laid that out under it, keeping it held down with our shoes. I removed my socks to feel the grass, Jin was watching as I wiggled my toes in the soft greed blades.

"Having fun, Princess?" He grinned. I smiled and nodded at him.

"It's so pretty here. There's not many people right now, so it's so nice." I sighed and closed my eyes, tilting my head back a bit. I felt Jin move and his hand brushed some hair out of my face. I opened my eyes to see Jin sitting up on his knees, bent over me. His beautiful eyes on my lips, I admit I was looking at his plush lips as well. He leaned down just a little more and I giggled and moved, scooting over on the blanket.

"Nope, you still have dog drool on your face." I giggled. Daisy seemed to hear that and came right over to Jin, only to lick his face again. This made both of us laugh and he sat back down next to me and held my hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled.

"It's nice here." He said. "I hope you like it."

"Of course I like it, what's not to like?" I giggled.

"I just didn't know if a picnic would be your kind of thing." He said as he gave my hand a little squeeze.

"I've never had a real one. So I wouldn't know.. but so far I'm liking it." I smiled as I lifted my head and looked at him. We stared at each other for a little while, the same feelings he always gave me rose up again. My eyes kept fluttering from his beautiful brown orbs to his luscious plump lips... I wanted to kiss him... I wanted to feel his strength and warmth surround me.

Not noticing, I leaned towards him more, I felt us both getting closer... closer till Daisy barked loudly and we were interrupted by yelling in the distance.

"JINNIE!!!" A cute voice yelled, we turned to look as Daisy sat in front of me like she was going to protect me. In the distance were two men walking towards us. The tall one with a warm smile and carrying a very large basket, I knew was Namjoon. I'd met him before and he was always so nice.

Skipping along in front of him was a shorter man with soft blonde hair and a beautifully bright smile. He looked cute in a fuzzy light blue sweater and blue jeans. Namjoon was wearing blue jeans and a gray sweater. I smiled as they approached.

"Hey." Jin said to them with a wave. I was still leaning against Jin a little, my legs tucked up beside me to make room for the others. Namjoon sat down in front of Jin and the blonde sat down cutely in front of me.

"Hey Jin, and hello again miss Lilly." Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing more and I giggled.

"Hello Joon." I said with a little wave.

"Oh Joonie.. Jinnie she's too adorable." The other man said with a cute look on his cute face. I smiled, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh my god she's precious look she's blushing. Hi there, I'm Jimin- Since my lovely giant of a boyfriend won't introduce me." He grinned and glared at Joon for a moment. I laughed and he giggled. "It's a pleasure to meet you Lilly."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Jimin." I replied with a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce you babe, but I assumed with your adorable over reactions you'd just introduce yourself." Joon teased as he booped Jimin's nose with his fingertip. Jimin giggled and threatened to bite Joon's finger which made me laugh again, Jin was chuckling beside me.