Testing Limits

Namjoon let Jimin and I use his office the next evening while he and Jin went on a bonding outing. They planned to be out till nine at night, Jimin assured them that the two of us could make our own meal and we'd watch movies and do nails or something... only Namjoon knew that's not what we were doing.

"Bindings.... Rope.... Leather strap..... Is that thing in her?!" I asked, slightly horrified at the images connected to the bits of information I was looking up. Jimin kept laughing each time I looked up something.

"No.. no. It's just like having a thong on. It's not in her.... Although... that dildo is." He said as he took a look over my shoulder. I was sitting there staring with my mouth open in shock and Jimin was giggling behind me.

"Relax, I told you look up daddy doms. That way you'll get the right idea. Oh, and look up caregiver doms. It should be connected." Jimin said as he went around the desk to pull up the other chair beside me.

"Okay.. so.. it's not always connected to BDSM... that's the kinky stuff right?" I asked Jimin and he chuckled.

"Uh.. well.. yes and no. BDSM has many kinks within it, but it's more than just that. We'll get to that later though. Continue with the daddy thing." He instructed.

"Okay. Not always sexual.... Well that's nice but what if I want the sexual?" I asked absentmindedly.

"You'll need to talk about that with Jinnie." Jimin said with a sigh.

"Okay but how to avoid that.... Wait. Here it says that daddy doms still have that dominant aspect. Jin certainly got demanding and controlling that night I got lost. So... maybe given the circumstance he's willing to show me that side of him?" I was just thinking out loud while reading over this article on the whole 'daddy dom' thing.

"Soft stuff, you have cute clothes... oh! Sweater paws. Always have sweater paws." Jimin said randomly, I looked at him oddly.

"I don't like dressing like a child though... well okay, the oversize shirts are comfy." I muttered a bit, which caused Jimin to laugh.

"You don't have to dress like a child. It's just the innocent look, I think. Joonie likes it when I look vulnerable at times. Not all the time though, but he's primarily just a dom. He likes the daddy dom thing now and then in the bedroom. Of course he also likes it when I have my dom moments as well." Jimin smirked as he spoke, like he was remembering things.

"I thought you're submissive, like Joon said?" I asked.

"I am, most of the time. But I'm only human... we all have many sides to us. Sometimes I get into a power bottom role in the bedroom.. which usually starts out of the bedroom, and we argue, then we take it to the bedroom and that's where it gets fun. His dominant side comes out ten fold in those moments and those sides of us clash with one another.. which leads to rough sex... really good... rough sex." Jimin sighed and looked off fondly.

"Been a while?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yeah... I just haven't been in that kind of mood. Part of me misses it. Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about you. Your first time you should start slow and soft. I recommend wearing a big comfy oversize shirt with those pink mesh panties we got, no bra, and a tie around your neck. Jinnie will figure out what to do with it. It's simple, and the innocent looks you give him when he finds you being naughty.. well, that will surely do him in." Jimin leaned back after he had formulated his perfect plan.

"You think... wait being naughty? Like... how?" I asked, part of me sort of regretted asking.

"Come on. It's nearly dinner time. Let's just... go have dinner and then we'll get you ready." Jimin suggested as he stood up and clicked off the tabs on the browser. I stood, deciding to follow his lead on this. He had more experience after all.