Changes

(Lilly's POV)

"Are you packed?" Sowon asked as she enter my room, Daisy panting behind her.

"Yes. Why?" I asked with a giggle.

"Well she'll be here to get you soon." he pointed out the clock on the wall. It had been a month and two weeks since my surgery.. and I was... feeling amazing. I still had to take the pills, and the Dr Kwon got approval for the other medicine to help with the abnormal heart sputters I experienced from time to time. If I could get those then I'd be all set... I could even move out of the hospital.. of course I'd have to be back for check ups... But I'd be free.

"I know. I can't believe I'm spending the night in her... maybe one day our apartment." I smiled brightly at the idea. It gave me butterflies in my stomach just thinking about having a place to call my own. I couldn't wait for that day.. but for now. Kira was my savior.

"Just be careful, and call Jin if anything is needed." Sowon insisted. I giggled and nodded. Jin had admitted feelings for me.. and I admitted the same, after helping me get better though we had to say goodbye to our spending so much time together. His mentor-ship was up now, he was back to his classes but at the end of the year he'd graduate and be a real doctor.
I was more than happy for him. He still came to see me daily after classes when he could, and he stayed over weekends- still the gentleman but he was sleeping in my bed when he stayed... of course nothing serious had happened, my hospital bed was too small to be honest, we just cuddled together through the night. Not that we minded.

"Hey girlie!" In bound Kira, short blue hair with hot pink streaks. I smiled brightly and ran to hug her. She wrapped her arms around me and swayed from side to side. I giggled as she finally released me.

"Daisy coming too right?" She asked. I nodded.

"She has to, you know.. just in case." I replied. Kira nodded and grabbed my bag for me. Sowon handed me Daisy's leash and her doggy bag, after all, she had things she'd need for the overnight. I walked with Kira out to her car. She smiled and helped me get mine and Daisy's things into her trunk, then she helped me get Daisy into the car and buckle her in. Jin had left me the car seat for her so once we figured out how to use it and buckle Daisy in we were good to go. I got into the passenger seat, once Kira was in the drivers seat she turned the ignition. Once ready to go we headed out to her apartment near the center of the city.

"Wow..." My jaw dropped once she opened the door. Kira was laughing as she set my bags off to the side. The living room was right there with floor to ceiling windows on the right wall that then turned into a solid wall that looked like it housed another room. The kitchen was to the left, a nice little square table rested against the wall. Clearly this was the dinning area.

"Wow..." It was all I could say, this place looked amazing.

"Yeah, it's actually pretty nice. Kind of small but cozy." She smiled as she walked in and went over to a room on the left.

"This is the bathroom. Small quaint. Only a shower, which I'm glad to have but I really do enjoy my relaxing bubble baths." Kira smiled and sighed. "I'll just go to my parent's place if I want a bath, hehe." She chuckled and showed me the room beside it.

"This is the smaller bedroom. And over here..." She walked over to the right side where there was another room like I thought. "This is my bedroom, which is the main bedroom. Whenever you want to move in, you can have the smaller one. It's not... that cramped." She feigned a light laugh. I followed her over to look at both rooms... the smaller room might a fit a bed and one bedside table. The bed would have to be a twin size, I wasn't nit picking. I didn't expect a room like I had at the hospital, but something bigger than what Kira was showing me was what I was hoping for.