Like Clockwork

Punishment.. Life had been punishing me since I was born, but here I am.. Naked, tied to our bed, blind folded, ass reddened from the spanking I'd received prior. Wetness spread down my legs from that spanking.
Jin was somewhere in the room, he was letting me recover from the spanking. Slow.. we were doing this slow. I wanted this roughness, but my body couldn't handle it.. so.. we had to do this slow.

"You've been a bad Princess." His voice was gentle but firm. My legs were like putty, my body screamed for his touch. I felt him near, his hand was near me I could feel it.

"Please... touch me Jinny" I begged, breathing a little bit unevenly.

"I don't know if you deserve that. You were quite flirty with that boy. Does Daddy not take care of you? Satisfy you, my Princess?" He asked, he sounded soft.. and I whined as I really wanted to just kiss him and tell him he was the best in the whole world. Punishment or not, this was the best I've felt in a long long time.

"Yes... please yes." I begged him, my arms dangling from the silky feeling rope he had me tied to the headboard with. I tilted my head back as he traced his fingers around my nipple, gentle circles that made me squirm. My left breast wasn't neglected as his warm mouth captured it and teased it between his teeth.
I gasped and let out a sinful moan, he was struggling to hold back and I could tell because his fingers had already worked their way down to my pelvic bone. He traced that v line and cupped my mound in the palm of his hand. His fingers separated my folds and he dipped his finger tip into my damp depths.

"Fuck... My Princess is so wet.. so wet, is this all for me?" He asked as he gently kissed my breasts. I moaned as his fingers worked in and out of me.

"Yes! Yes for you... all... all for you!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and teased my nipples with his teeth again. My thighs kept wanting to clamp closed but the feeling of his fingers was too good. When his thumb rubbed against my clit I thought I was going to lose it. My rolled back and my back arched off the bed as he hummed around my nipple and fingered me faster. My undoing was coming, I felt my core shake and I knew... apparently so did my Jinny as he abruptly paused his hand and fingers and he released his mouth from my nipple. He stepped back and watched as my body struggled to figure out what the fuck was happening right now.
I whined, panted and breathed so hard.

"Good girl, calm... calm... deep breaths Princess." he instructed and I did as he was showing me. Deep breath in, then slow exhale. We did this a few times more and I wanted to glare at him.. instead.. I whined and pouted.

"Please.. Jinnie.. I... please.." I whimpered a little in hopes he'd cave.... He didn't.

"Princes. I said this was a punishment. Did my sweet baby think she could be naughty and I'd reward her with all the orgasms she wanted?" He was smirking.. I could tell.

"Maybe?" I tried to shrug and he laughed.

"Silly baby.. but no. Princess, this is your punishment. Since we have to go slow.. this is going to be more enjoyable for me and a whole lot less enjoyable for you." Again.. he was smirking, I could feel it. I could also tell he was pacing the room... not sure why.

My legs were spread open a bit wider.

"Princess?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Green Apple" I said clearly. We'd been over the many safe word options, and we decided if I was okay with what was happening... Green Apple, because I love Green Apple jolly ranchers.
If I was struggling a bit and unsure... Yellow Banana. If I was at my limit.. Red Cherry, I liked fruit. It was easy for me to remember, so we went with it. I had calmed down and Jin was now between my legs, his lips kissing along my inner thighs. He was teasing, he'd lick up, so close to where I wanted him to be but he didn't give in. I was whimpering and panting before he finally dipped his tongue into me and began devouring my pussy like it was his last meal.
Moan after moan, tongue flick after tongue flick over my clit. He'd suck my clit into his mouth and gently press it between his teeth to get me to gasp and moan out more. I was concerned that the neighbors might become concerned with how loud I was being. But Jin was loving it. I found myself at the edge again, his tongue assault had brought me here. And like clockwork.. he stopped. Ding, times up. He backed off. Stood away from me.