seventeen- my people

delilah

my move out date was approaching quickly, we were moving the last of my stuff to gus' house today. nate had come to help us move boxes, which i'm sure was much to hannah's dismay. if he even told her. "what's your girlfriend's problem with me?" i asked him, i hadn't seen him since ben's party.

"yeah she doesn't really like you" nate told me, helping me lift a box. "why?" i asked. i was no threat to her. "she doesn't like that we're exes" nate told me. "but you're literally just my best friend. we're exes for a reason, she can have you" i told him "yeah, i've tried to explain that to her but she just gets pissed" nate told me.

"don't let crazy bitches rule your life buddy" gus advised him. "so are we ever gonna talk again?" i asked nate. "i'll do my best" nate told me. "i'm scared she might actually kill me and harvest my organs if she ever sees us talk or hang out" i told nate. "cmon d, she's not that bad" nate argued. "hmmm i'd beg to differ" i told him.

"delilah you're my best friend and she's my girlfriend so can you please try and get along?" nate asked. "i was getting along, then i spoke a word to you and then she decided i needed to die" i told him. "okay, i'll talk to her but promise you'll try and be nice" nate told me. "i promise" i said.

"nate can you give me a hand here?" gus asked, grabbing one end of a couch. gus agreed to toss some of his crusty frat house looking furniture to replace with my well kept stuff. "you can help too delilah" gus told me. "nah, i'm all about feminism until there's something heavier than 50 pounds to be lifted. oh dear i am so glad i have these big strong men to help me" i joked.

we loaded the last of the boxes into the u-haul we had rented. "ready?" gus asked. "yeah" i looked around, making sure we had grabbed all the boxes. nate and gus drove the truck and i followed them in my car, i'd packed my clothes and stuff in there. i managed to stay behind the truck the whole way to gus's. well i guess it was our place now.

tracy and dylan were also home, ready to help lift boxes. i hopped out of the car to join everyone. "thanks guys, means the world to me" i told them all. nate's phone started ringing in his pocket. "hannah" he said and took a few steps away. "hey you guys cool if she joins us, i told her i was with everybody" he said. we all kind of nodded, it seemed a little unavoidable at this point.

every single second this hannah girl seemed more and more crazy. i'm not quite sure i liked her for nate. he was sweet and she seemed like a bit of a raging bitch, to be honest. not even minutes later she pulled into the driveway in a little red car, guess everything about her was fiery. she must have been half on her way when she called nate.

"hey" she smiled, immediately clinging to nates side. "hi?" i answered back. "anyways, let's continue" i said, grabbing another box. dylan and gus followed me into gus room with boxes and tracy and nate moved out the old furniture while hannah stood and watched. they just left the furniture at the curb, it wasn't worth the effort to sell and someone would want it for something they figured.

"so you guys are like serious? moving in together and stuff?" hannah asked gus and i. "yeah, we've been together for a while. we love each other, pretty serious if you ask me" gus spoke for me, definitely trying to avoid hannah and i speaking. "well that's good for you two" she said, turning to nate "when are we moving in together natey?" she asked. nate looked shocked, "uh—" he stuttered "soon maybe?" he sounded very hesitant. "yeah we're pretty serious too" she turned to tell me. "good for you?" i raised an eyebrow.

i carried another box into gus room, "woah woah woah, watch out for the fish" i told dylan, who got awful close to the tank with the edge of a box. "whoop sorry man" he said to the fish. "is that everything in?" gus asked. "i think so" i told him. "welcome home babe" gus said, hugging me. "it'll be fun i promise" dylan said.

"cute" hannah chimed in, when the fuck did she get here? "thanks" i said sort of sarcastically. "nate can you come get your dog?" i waved him over, pointing to her. gus pulled my arm down, "d, be nice. you said you would" he told me. "fine" i said, walking to the other side of the room to take random stuff out of a box. "do you want those in the kitchen?" tracy asked, pointing to the dishes i was randomly unboxing to try and avoid hannah. "uh yeah, thanks" i said, passing them to him.

everybody stayed for a bit, almost like a housewarming party. "well, we're gonna head home" nate said, grabbing hannah's arm. they didn't stay very long but the less i had to see of her the better. "bye nate" i said. "bye, love ya family" he said to us. it was just dylan, tracy, gus and i left. well everyone who lived here. "thanks for being a tolerable friend's girlfriend" tracy said. "no problem" i laughed, i guess we were all on the same page.

"oh damn, they're bold bold. she definitely hates you" gus said, flipping his phone screen to show us.

liked by omgimwigs, gusahr and 206 others 👤omgimwigs hannah

👤omgimwigs
hannah.oshea bitch fuck off
comments disabled

"oh jesus" i said, "hahaha" she disabled the comments too" dylan noticed. "do we all agree he needs to get rid of her?" gus asked. "yeah" we all said in unison. "delilah superiority" gus said. "at least i'm liked" i laughed, these guys really were my people.

a/n
one more chapter tonight prolly :)

hi ! say it back!

anyways thanks for the support on this i luv u guys <3