xiv: WILLY'S BACK

y/s/n/n-your special nickname

🗒 ❛ y / n ༉‧₊˚✧

WE WAITED FOR mike to come back from looking for jonathan and nancy. it was getting very boring.

"so what's mr. liplock's name?" i whisper-ask bev as she looks at me wide-eyed.

"bill," she whispers back as dustin and lucas look at us weird.

we start giggling but don't stop our conversation.

"and the other one?"

"ben," bev replies hushedly.

"bev, ben, and bill. that's a lot of b's," i whisper back as we start to laugh.

"bees? where?!" dustin asks, looking around frantically.

"you literal idiot, there aren't any bee-"

"they left!" mike exclaims, opening the gym doors.

"they what?" lucas asked, not believing the boy.

"did they go with the cheif?" dustin asks as mike shrugs.

"no," el interrupts.

"you saw them?" i ask her as she nods.

"where did they go?"

"demogorgan."

-

"MIKE, I FOUND the chocolate pudding!" dustin yells as mike hollers back an 'okay'.

"grab as many as you can. you and el need this to recharge," lucas tells me and bev as we brag armfuls of the pudding.

we go back to the cafeteria where only el was, dumping the pudding on the table.

"guys, guys!" mike yells, grabbing our attention.

"they found us!"

suddenly a huge thud sounds through the school.

"run," bev whisper-yells as we dart out of the cafeteria.

"how did they find us?" lucas asks mike as we run, el and i being the slowest from the lack of energy.

"i don't know. but they knew we were in the gym."

then an agent throws open the door in front of us, yelling something as we run the opposite way.

we were surrounded.

a female agent appears in front of us. i look at el to see how weak she was and decided to do it myself.

blood dripped down my nose as the agents bled from there eyes and ears before they were dead.

"augh," i keel over, falling to thr ground with a thud, el doing the same from weakness.

"el, y/n/n!" mike gasped. that was the first time in a while he actually paid attention to me.

"they're just drained," dustin tells him. i could hear everything, but couldn't open my eyes.

"no, they won't wake up!" i heard mike exclaim.

"leave her, step away from the child," a voice that i recognized as papa sounded.

"seven," he muttered.

i began to wake up, papa's face near mine as i cringe away.

"papa?" i mutter as he nods.