vi: CRAZY TOGETHER

↳˳;; ❝ y/n ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

EXCITED IS ONE way to put it. i was ecstatic, over the moon. the mood only faltered when,

"watch it, zombie boy!"

"trick or treat, freak!"

"boo!"

i turned around, seeing will getting up from the ground, walking towards a building emotionlessly.

"willy? willy!" i shout, chasing after him, not listening to mike and max's protests.

"willy," i shook the paralyzed boy. he was sat against a brick wall, knees huddled to his chest.

"willy!" i shout directly into his head. he jerked up with a scream, shaking viciously.

"y/s/n/n," he mumbles, hugging me as i stand us up.

"holy sh-"

"is he okay?" dustin interrupts max, referring towards will.

"he'll be fine," i look at max sorrowfully, as a way to tell her i could no longer stay at her house that night.

"it's fine, don't worry about it," she replies, looking down sadly. i felt guilty.

"i'll go with you," mike tells me as i quirk a brow, uneasy on the situation.

"me too," dustin says, walking forward before mike puts his arm out, stopping him.

"we're fine. i was getting bored anyways."

-

"IT'S LIKE, IT'S like i'm stuck," i hear will confide in mike. i had gone upstairs to get will and ice pack, to soothe his head injury.

"like, stuck in the upside down?"

"no, like when a view-master gets, i don't know. like-"

"caught between two slides?" mike asks as will nods. i watch their interaction with a smile. i had always liked those two together more than i ever like mike and i together.

"yeah. like that. like one side's our world, and the other-the other slide is the upside down. and-and there was this noise coming from everywhere. and then i saw something."

"the demogorgan?" mike quizzes, becoming visibly uneasy when will shakes his head no.

"no. it was like this huge shadow in the sky. only, it was alive. and it was coming for me."

it was clear in will's head. it was a shadow in the sky, shaped like a spider. but it had this inhuman-like head. like one i've never seen before. something i couldn't even imagine of in my wildest dreams.

"is this all real? or is it like the doctors say, all in your head?" oh no mike, it's real. very real.

"i don't know. just-just please don't tell the others, okay? they won't understand."

i'd be lying if i said that didn't hurt.

"y/n/n would," mike tells him, as wills nods.

"well, that's a given." all better.

"so would el."

"she would?" will asks, a smile growing on his face from what i could see through mike.

"yeah! she always did. sometimes it's like i can feel her, sense her here. it's like she's around, but never truly is, it's like i'm going crazy."

"me too," will agrees, chuckling slightly.

"hey, well, if we're both going crazy," mike puts his hand atop of will's. something that he wanted, intended to do on purpose. his thoughts gave that away.

"then we'll go crazy together, right?"

"yeah," will chuckles softly, looking into mike's eyes.

"crazy together."

ranny speaks-
this is slowly turning into a mega gay fic
😻