v: INDIANA

🗓:: y/n ┊͙

"I CAN'T BELIEVE that you're making us all go to indiana," richie complains as they're stopped at a gas station, halfway there.

"you're the only person who doesn't want to go," beverly tells him, rolling her eyes.

"i don't wanna go," eddie says.

"i don't know those people. and i have to stay at their houses. who knows how often they clean in there!"

"probably as often as a n-normal person, eddie," bill tells him, banging his head against the window.

"if only you let me drive, then me and eddie could've complained to each other!" richie says, huffing and crossing his arms.

"why are you so happy to go, bill?" eddie asks the raven haired boy.

looking at eddie unamused, bill turns in his seat, facing him.

"more opportunities to avoid you and richie," he tells him as eddie rolls his eyes.

"you're just-just, hey look at me!" eddie tries to get bill's attention as he turns away once more.

"bill!"

"and stanley? why is he going?" richie asks with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows.

"because he loves y/n," beverly teases, watching as y/n reaches in stan's glove compartment, bringing out a bag of candy.

"why is there candy in there?" richie asks, grabbing a pack of sour patch kids.

"i'm in here a lot," y/n shrugs.

"why?" beverly and richie ask in unison.

"okay, she's full," stanley says, pulling out of the gas station.

"what if i had to piss?" richie asks.

"i know if you had to piss you would already have done it in my car," stanley tells him, looking at him accusingly through the mirror.

"hey! that was one time!"

-

by the time stanley made it into indiana, everyone besides y/n was asleep.

"do you think something really bad happened to them?" y/n asks, looking out the window.

stanley pulls into the starcourt mall parking lot, park the car in an empty slot and huffing.

"come on," he tells her, getting out the car as she follows.

he leaned against the driver's door, pulling y/n into his hold.

"i'm sure they're fine, or they will be. if you could fight a bunch of creatures from another dimension, and have supernatural abilities, then you can fight anything. plus you have a cowardly best friend who fought off a demonic clown," he looks down as y/n giggles.

"thank you, stanley," she looks up at him, her chin resting on his chest.

"of course, y/n/n," he smiles softly, the two starting to lean closer without even realizing it.

"why didn't you wake us up?" richie shouts at the two, causing their heads to collide.

"where you two about to get rowdy in a parking lot?" richie jokes as y/n slaps the back of his head.

the rest of them file out of the car, looking at the huge building in front of them.

"this is new. but this is where they told us to met, so," y/n takes in a breath and grabs stan's hand for support as they walk to the entrance of the closed mall.

"they almost kissed, and now they're holding hands," richie giggles, y/n and stanley throwing a glare his way.

stanley and y/n had an unspoken agreement to not bring up the accident. saving y/n's friends was a more important thing right now.