ii. SUZIE, DO YOU COPY

🗓:: y/n ┊͙

Y/N WAS THE first to wake up out of the bunch. waking up in mountain of soda cans on her body. she looked to the clock on the wall that read; 4:36 am. she sighed, and adjusted her position, digging her hand into the couch and stretching.

except, she hadn't grabbed the couch.

stanley's eyes shot open as he winced, arching his back and grabbing y/n's arm to remove her harsh grip on his hip.

"i'm sorry," she whispers to the groggy boy, giggling despite the pained expression on his face.

"i thought you were the couch."

"no, i'm your body pillow. as always," stanley says, turning to his side and pulling y/n down with him. the girl was surprised they hadn't woken anyone up yet.

stanley tucked y/n in between him and the couch, spooning her.

"friends can do this stuff right?" y/n asks, snuggling into stanley's arm that was wrapped around her neck.

the boy hums tiredly into her neck, dozing off as she soon did the same.

-

"HEY, HEY, HEY. wait up!" joyce calls out to her eldest.

"mom, i gotta get to work," the boy protests, jumping up and down slightly with nerves.

"no, your cheek," joyce informs, licking her thumb and cleaning off the smudge of nancy's 'cover girl' cherry red lipstick from the boy's face.

"all right, all right. i gotta run, see you later."

"ugh, gross," will scrunches his nose in disgust as he drizzled maple syrup on his pancakes.

joyce rolls her eyes playfully and sits down with will,

"well i don't think you'll think that when you fall in love."

"mom, i'm not gonna fall in love," will tells joyce sternly. yet his voice sounded as if he needed to assure himself that, more than he needed to assure his mother.

"okay- hey!"

joyce looked at the refrigerator in disbelief as she saw every magnet once there, all on the floor. almost as if something had suddenly smacked every one of them down at once.

grabbing them, she pinned back up will's drawing, walking away satisfied to enjoy her breakfast.

-

"I BET THEY snogged," richie says, snickering as he used his british accent.

"snogged? are you serious rich?" y/n asked, trying to get up, but failing as a tired stanley forcefully pulled her back into his arms.

the blush that was fighting to rise to her cheeks had to be the hardest thing she had to control in her life.

and of course, y/n only now noticed stan's lack of a shirt. of course she knew he slept without one, it's just the situation made it a lot more noticeable.

"wait-" stanley sat up, watching as bill, richie, eddie, and beverly all laughed and teased the two.

stanley was furious and embarrassed, but seeing the blush on y/n's face, he couldn't help but smile.

-

IT WAS LATE now. but it was a monday night, which recently was designated as the time to radio dustin.