xiii: HOPPER P2

↳˳;; ❝ y/n ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

I HONESTLY DON'T remember how we wound up here, but joyce is driving all five of us to hopper's location.

"there-there's nothing there?" mike speaks up in confusion, scrunching his brows slightly.

"we're in the vicinity," bob says.

"turn right," will and i say.

"what?"

"i saw him," we speak in unison again.

"where?"

"not here, in my now memories."

"in your what?"

"turn right!" we screech, joyce abruptly turning the wheel, hitting a mailbox in the process.

everyone let's out screams and squeals of surprise, will, bev, mike, and i in the backseat holding onto joyce and bob's chairs for support.

"are you okay?"

"superspies," mike whispers, looking at me and will in awe.

"guys, stay here," joyce tells us, unbuckling her seatbelt as she ignored bob's many questions.

"no, mom, mom,-"

"joyce it's not safe!" i finish for will, throwing myself at the door right as she closed it.

i started banging on the window as she put her face close to it.

"that's why i need you guys to stay here. stay here!" joyce demands, tapping the glass a few times before going with bob.

-

"DO YOU GUYS see anything?" mike asks us.

"in your now-memories?" bev clarifies.

before will and u could answer, loud screeching was heard. we all looked to see hawkins vans approaching us.

we all hurriedly run out of the car, following the vans to the portal to the upside down.

i hear will swallow thickly as he slightly clung on me for support.

we saw the people take out a huge blow torch, we could tell what was going to happen, but even that didn't prepare us.

a huge whoosh sound was heard before vines moving and screeching. will and i let out grunts of pain, falling to the ground.

we each let out noises of pain. it was burning all over, i felt like i was being cooked from the inside out. this was far worse compared to the few times boiled water had splashed on me while cooking.

mike and beverly turned us over as we began screaming. the last thing i remember was lab agents approaching us.

ranny speaks-
this sucks, but i needed to get something out.