Live laugh love

Fuli and Anga reached the Tree of Life with Surak and Baliyo at dawn and the lions went straight inside to meet Kion, Rani and their newborn son. Rani was asleep with Sadiki in her paws and so was Kion. Nirmala saw them coming and nudged her niece and nephew in-law to rouse them. Kion awoke first and stood to greet Surak and Baliyo.

"Congratulations my boy, you're a father now, I'm proud of you," Surak said as he clasped a paw on Kion's shoulder.
"Thank you Surak," Kion said smilingly. "Rani deserves the majority of the credit though, she was so strong while she was giving birth to our son."
"The Kings have been kind. After the difficulty faced with Rani's mother while she was in labour, I was constantly worrying for her," Surak said gravely.

"But thankfully she made it okay. The Kings granted her the strength, she pulled through and now the Tree of Life has a new heir to the throne," Kion said.
"My heartiest congratulations sis, when we heard the news from Fuli and Anga, we rushed here as fast as we could," Baliyo said as he nuzzled Rani affectionately and gazed at his nephew who lay cradled in Rani's paws.

"Thank you Baliyo," Rani said softly as she looked down at her son who has just woken up upon hearing voices and was mewing, as he searched for Rani's nipples.
"Why don't you see if Kiara and Kovu are awake? I'm going to hunt breakfast for everyone in the meantime. Surak and Baliyo must be starving," Nirmala told Kion as she left the tree.
"Okay Nirmala," Kion politely excused himself from the group and went to check on his sister and brother-in-law.

"Ooh Kovu faster, faster! Baby go faster, ooh yeah ohh mmm yes!" Kiara moaned as she and Kovu laid on the ground in the guest chambers, having an early morning mating session. Kovu had promised her that they'd have some alone time when they arrived at the Tree of Life and what better time to do it, than now? When everyone was asleep.

"Mmm, I'm gonna cum baby, do you want it inside of you?" Kovu asked as he thrusted himself in and out of Kiara's womanhood. 
"Ahh! Yeah, go ahead and give it to me baby, we have to get started on our family sooner or later, might as well do it now. Go ahead and...and cum inside of me baby," Kiara said softly.
"Uhh, are you sure Kiara, because once we do this, there's no going back. You'll get pregnant. Are you sure you want this?" Kovu asked uncertainly.

"Yes Kovu, I want this, I really really want this, just give it to me please," Kiara whispered as she clenched her walls around Kovu's engorged manhood ready for her mate to shoot his seed all inside of her womb to impregnate her with his cubs. His cubs that she would carry in her womb for five months. Her grandmother's dying wish was for her and Kovu  to start their family and now that wish was about to be fulfilled.

With a loud moan Kovu emptied his seed into Kiara's body. She gasped softly as she felt the warm semen flow through her cervix and to her womb. Then as Kovu continued to thrust into her, she met her release and it pulsed all over their nether regions making her laugh.
"Ohh that was amazing baby," Kiara said as Kovu dismounted her and laid on the ground next to her, licking her face lovingly.
"I can't wait for you to get pregnant," Kovu whispered.

"Me neither, Grandma Sarabi's dying wish is finally going to be fulfilled and I couldn't be happier," Kiara said as she kissed Kovu on his lips. "I love you Kovu with all my heart."
"And I love you Kiara with all my heart. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I hope you know that."
"Of course I know that baby," Kiara said tenderly as she rose up off the ground and climbed on top of Kovu's back and nibbled playfully on his ear.

"Kiara, Kovu are you guys awake Nirmala is hunting breakfast!" Kion's loud voice was heard from outside of the cave.
"We're coming!" Kovu called.
"When you're done with your business...don't let me disturb you," he added in a cheeky tone.
"Shut up Kion!" Kiara shouted.
"Whatever you know it's true,"
Kiara groaned and Kion laughed and left to get back to Rani.
"He's annoying," Kiara scoffed as she climbed off of Kovu's back and walked out of the cave.

"But you love him," Kovu said as he nudged Kiara playfully in her side. "He's your little brother you have to love him. Though he can be a little pest sometimes."
"He's the equivalent of Vitani," Kiara giggled.
"Not quite, but there are some... similarities between the two," Kovu chuckled. "Them being the younger siblings and us being the older ones."

"Yes. I'm kinda missing Vitani," Kiara admitted.
"I am too, but she has her duties as leader of the Lion Guard, she couldn't have come even if she wanted to," Kovu said.
"If she were here, we would be  having so much fun,"
"You have no idea,"

Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter guys. The next one will be longer and a lot more eventful. Hope you enjoyed it and yes, check out the sequel to New Beginnings: Their Perfect World.
That books seriously needs promotion. Lol.