Chapter 36

"Kai, I'm hungry" said the small voice of Maddie that made him cry again because of happiness.

Tila nagtakha naman ang dalaga sa mga kilos ni Kai but she can't tell him because she likes it whenever his afraid to lose her.

"Maddie, d*mn it!!" he cuss multiple times. Hindi na niya maipaliwanag ang nararamdamang saya. Ang alam niya lang ay buhay si Maddie and he's not hallucinating!! D*mn, Maddie is really alive and she's talking to him right now. She's staring at him intently as if she knows what the hell stupidity he did a while back and that's not important anymore because man will surely cry when it comes to their love one.

Maddie formed a sweet smile on her lips pero agad din iyong nawala when her tears start to erupt from her eyes.

"I-I saw you crying" she uttered with a small voice. Kai suddenly stunned and stare at her for a couple of seconds. He wipes her tears and nodded his head.

"Really?" he asked with a smile on his lips.

"Yes, up there" saad ni Maddie bago tumingala. Kai eye's widened and shooked his head. Did he heared what he asked for? He won't tell who it is because everyone knows who he asked for a help. "And I also met my parents up there" she added that made him gasped.

He did not expect that. Where did Maddie go while he's mourning for her death? Or was it even called death when in fact, Maddie is alive, breathing so fine and they're talking right now.

"I'm glad to hear that. I guest you and your mother have the biggest resemblance but you get the attitude of your father, I guest?" Kai uttered while caressing her arms. D*mn!! He looks gay a while back but is that even matter? He doesn't care anymore.

Maddie nodded her head and smiled at him. "Yes, you're right. My mother looks like me but my father and I have the same eye color." Maddie frowned when she remeber something that made him confused. "Muntik na akong hindi makabalik but when I saw you crying, I was so desperate to get back to you because I know you are my home. I was so in denial before that I even told myself that it was just a longing but it was too late when I realized that I really do love you." Napangiti si Kai sa narinig habang si Maddie naman ay abala parin sa pagsasalita or he must say, confessing her real feelings towards him while she's crying.

"You love me?" namamanghang saad niya, hindi makapaniwala dahil bago iyon sa pandinig niya. He's been waiting for so long to hear those sweet words from her and right now, he would never asked for more because Maddie is enough, no, she's more than enough.

"I do, since the day I left you. Kita mo na kung gaano ako ka in denial na mismong sarili ko, hindi ko mapaniwala na mahal nga kita. Itinago ko iyon sa loob ng limang taon and that was the biggest stupidity I did. Ang inaakala ko kasi, hindi mo'ko sasaluhin. Ang alam ko hindi pwede because you are my bestfriend. Pero kung sinabi ko agad yun, I guest you don't need to guard me whenever I wan't to go out because when you say, I will stay" she said and bow her head, hindi alam kung paano ba niya sasalubungin ang mga titig ni Kai sa kanya. Maddie seems to breath in relief when she finally confess pero naroon parin ang kaba sa sistema niya at ang pagdududa na matagal na niyang gustong mawala.

She felt Kai's hand held her chin and make her stare at him.

"You're driving me insane Maddie. I'm waiting for the day that you would also catch me at alam kong matagal mo na pala akong nasalo. But the past mistakes are not that important anymore because as of now, what matters to me is you, only you and our future together. Please don't doubt at me especially to yourself, I love you and I always do until we meet in another life" said the calm voice of Kai that made her burst into tears because she feels the love and care on his voice. Bakit ngayon lang, pero sabi nga ni Kai, hindi na importante ang katangahang nagawa kasi kung kayo, kayo talaga and that thing made the story perfect on it's own way.