[0.3|Everyone is in love with you.]

› "Not again, Lyds! I want to sleep long just for one day, please!" Ophelia groaned as she opened her eyes because of Lydia. Ophelia was in love with her sleep and she had a power to do everything just to sleep more. Lydia dragged her to the ground by her foot and made her fall. "I hate you, Lydia Martin!"

"I love you too, Elia. Now get your ass up and get dressed, Allison will come in any minute." Lydia said and left the room. Ophelia got up and went to the bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeths. Then she got ready quickly and went downstairs. As she grabbed an apple to eat, they heard Allison's car from the driveway.

After they got into car, Ophelia continued being the side character as Lydia and Allison were talking. "Are you still searching for it?" Lydia asked to Allison as they were close to school. "Yeah, and guess what I found-"

"Isn't it the logo of Beacon Hills First National Bank?" Ophelia said before Allison could finish her sentence. Both of them looked at Ophelia strangely. "What, I love researching and I have a pretty good memory. I remembered that I saw it somewhere so I just digged it and found it. It wasn't that hard."

"When did you find it?" Allison asked curiously. Ophelia shrugged and answered. "Yesterday." Lydia scoffed and turned to Ophelia. "And you didn't tell us earlier because...?" Lydia asked. Ophelia answered her while watching outside. "I don't know, I just thought it wouldn't help you guys."

When they arrived at school, they all left the car. "So, Mystery Girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank?" Lydia said and continued. "What's she trying to do? Give us investment advice?"

"Not at this bank-- it's been closed for years." Ophelia said and closed the door. "Are you going to tell Scott?" Lydia asked, Allison shook her head. "Why?" Ophelia asked.

"Because-- according to someone-- I need to find something real." she said. "Which reminds me... Um, I can't drive you two home today. I have an errand to run after school."

They all went in the school together and continued talking until Lydia left their side. "Hey, Allison. I know what are you going to do." Ophelia said as stopped Allison. Allison turned to her with an innocent look. "What? I don't understand, Phelia." Allison said. Ophelia sighed and caressed Allison's arm. "Honey, I know you're going to break in to that old bank."

"Okay, I'm not going to try to hide it. Actually I was going to ask you to come with me." Allison confessed, Ophelia smiled at her. "Yeah, I'll come with you. What are we doing now?" she asked, Allison smiled at her. "Now we have English."

---

After that day, Ophelia and Allison left the school together and in the night they went to the bank together. "Are we really breaking into this bank?" Ophelia asked to be sure. She was scared because of not knowing what was waiting for them in that bank. Allison sighed and nodded. "Yes, Ophelia. We're breaking into this bank. To find something real." Allison said, Ophelia rolled her eyes secretly. "And why did you want me with you?"

"Because you know martial arts and I remember your gymnastic skills from New York. So if we need to fight, we can fight."

"Oh Allison it's so sweet that you trust me that much but did you really think that I can fight with a supernatural creature? They'll kill us before we breathe!" Ophelia whined. Allison laughed and then turned to the banks door. She broke the chain to open the door and they were inside. While they were walking, suddenly they came across to Morrel.