[0.6|Even though I hate to admit, he's smart]

› "... I've seen worse." Scott said while staring the hotel. "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked to him, Scott stayed silent. Ophelia was still trying to open her eyes, she tried to understand why they were there. "Why did you wake me up?" she mumbled to Isaac but he didn't answered.

          "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

          Ophelia walked towards to Allison and Lydia, she knew that they were going to stay with her. Allison and Ophelia but started walking but then realized Lydia wasn't coming with them. "Lydia...?" Allison said as she turned to her. Lydia was staring the ground, she turned her gaze to girls. "I don't like this place."

          "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. Seriously, if we stay one more night I'll kill myself." Ophelia said while laughing. "It's just for a night." Allison said like she was trying to prove herself something. "A lot can happen in one night..." Lydia said, she was really weird sometime, that was what Ophelia thought.

          "Okay, enough of being scary. Let's go to our room, I want to sleep." Ophelia said and surprisingly two girl followed Ophelia, who was already walking to their room.

          "Girls, can someone bring a new towel from reception? These towels smell completely nicotine." Allison said to Martin girls. Lydia stood up and looked at her. "I'll bring it. I don't want to stay in this room, this room is weird." Lydia said and left the room. Ophelia stood up from the bed she was lying on and breathed a sigh. "I'm going to get some hot cheetos. Have fun in the shower, Ally! Do you want me to call Isaac or Scott?" Ophelia said and laughed, left the room before Allison could say anything.

           When she arrived to the vending machine, she saw Stiles and Boyd there. She walked to them with a smile on her face. "Heyyy, what's up?" she said but Boyd didn't move a muscle. "Hey, Ophelia." Stiles said and turned to Boyd. "Hey! That was the same thing I was gonna get." Stiles said when Boyd touched the buttons but the snack stucked. "Oh, hang on... You know what? I got a patented method for this, don't worry--" Stiles started but he stopped when Boyd punched the machine and grab the snack he wanted.

          "Well, that was a method, too." Ophelia said honestly. Boyd walked away from them, he was acting strange. Stiles and Ophelia looked at each other. "I think we deserve some free snack for staying in this motel." Ophelia broke the silence. "Yeah, you're right. We deserve." Stiles said. Stiles grabbed some snack and Ophelia grabbed some hot cheetos and some snickers. Then they looked at each other and turned back to their rooms.

          When Ophelia turned to her room, she came across with Scott. "Heyyy Scotty how you doin'?" Ophelia said but Scott left the room without saying anything. "Oops, that was rude." Ophelia said while frowning then she started eating her cheetos. After a few minutes, Lydia came into room and handed Allison a towel from the door then she sat beside Ophelia. "Hey, cousin. Aren't you going to give your favorite cousin some cheetos?"

          "Nope." Ophelia said by suppressing 'p'. "Go take your own cheetos, little thief." Lydia smiled at her. "I'm not the one who was shoplifting back in New York, honey." she said just before Allison left the bathroom. "Anyways, I told you guys that this motel was weird. Guess what I saw." Lydia said, caused two girl to completely turn to her. "What happened?"

          "There was a sign in reception office and it was counting SUICIDES in this motel. She said that they're number one in California when it comes to suicides. The have the most quest suicides." Lydia explained to them, Ophelia stopped eating. "And what was the number?"