[1.6|I had doubts about her being a Hale but...]

› "Have you two been here all night?" Scott asked to Ophelia and Allison, who were waiting in front of Isaac's room now. "Yeah... They won't let us see him because we're not family." Allison said, Ophelia shook her head to Allison. "I am his family. He doesn't have any except me..." Melissa smiled at girls and put her arm on Ophelia's shoulder. "He's got us... And I've got a key card." she said and opened the door. "Be quick."

          Three teenager went into Isaac's room immediately. "I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison said, Isaac was still unconscious and definitely not healing. "So did I." Scott said, Ophelia was quiet because she didn't have any power to talk. She was way too powerless for now. "Is he in pain?" Allison asked to Scott, who was now taking Isaac's pain away. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." He said while panting.

          "Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked to both Ophelia and Scott. "Whatever's controlling him did it--" Scott said, Ophelia nodded and muttered. "Whatever's inside him." Allison continued looking at them. "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

          "I'm working on it..." Scott said, but Melissa interrupted their conversation. "Hey, come on. Time for school. I'll let you guys know if something happens, okay? Especially you, Ophelia. You skipped school too much in this week. You can't do that."

          Even though they didn't want to leave Isaac alone, they didn't want to fight with Melissa either so they went to school like it was all normal. Ophelia spent most of her day with classes, Allison or Lydia. When they heard that coach got shot by an arrow, Ophelia was too curious about it so she ran to find them, and she did. "Stiles?" Ophelia questioned as she saw Stiles, standing with Scott and Aiden. She hesitated about getting closer, trying to find out if it's Stiles or not. "Ophelia, I swear it's me. Please don't look at me like that." Stiles said and that was enough for Ophelia. She ran as fast as possible and hugged him. "I was so worried... Thank God you're okay.." she muttered and pulled back to learn what happened. Stiles turned to his friends. "I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head? Or his throat?" He said anxiously. Ophelia still had doubts but decided to hide them. "But it wasn't-- and he's going to be all right." Scott said. "I think I just heard an ambulance coming..." As Aiden said, they all turned to road. "And my dad..."

          While they were at school, trying to solve Void's tricks, Allison and Lydia were at Derek's loft with Peter. "She goes." Peter said showing Allison. "The last time I was alone with you... I almost bled out on a lacrosse field. She stays."

          "Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you? You were my back-up plan, remember? Not to mention, the Bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. You think power like that was going to come out on its own? I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart." Peter said, Allison decided to speak. "You attacked her and nearly killed her!"

          "Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle..." Peter said, Lydia looked at him. "I didn't ask for it."

          "But you're embracing it now, aren't you?"

          "How about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her to bring yourself back to life?"

          "So that I could be here today to help you master your abilities! Isn't it amazing how things come full circle?"

          "He's insane. We're leaving."

          "You want the truth, Lydia? It's not the scream that gives you power... All the scream does is help drown out the noise, allowing you to hear what you really need to. I can help you focus your hearing."